X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• strangest emergency call's

What was your strangest emergency call? I got a call from the local high school that they had something plugged and needed me fast as they were having a concert that night. I got in my van and went with all due hast expecting everything stopped up, when I got there a large group of kids and a teacher came running up to my van. I found out the emergency was that someone through a bottle of gator aid down the tuba and they could not get it out and they could not play with out it. I got it out with a toilet auger, they were all relived and I just drove away shaking my head and laffing thinking of the storey those kids will have to tell the rest of there life. I love this business sometimes

Re: strangest emergency call's

Originally posted by gtmerkley View Post
    What was your strangest emergency call? I got a call from the local high school that they had something plugged and needed me fast as they were having a concert that night. I got in my van and went with all due hast expecting everything stopped up, when I got there a large group of kids and a teacher came running up to my van. I found out the emergency was that someone through a bottle of gator aid down the tuba and they could not get it out and they could not play with out it. I got it out with a toilet auger, they were all relived and I just drove away shaking my head and laffing thinking of the storey those kids will have to tell the rest of there life. I love this business sometimes
    "why does my tuba smell like $h*T?
    Mike
    Clark County Plumbing And Drain
    www.plumbinginclarkcounty.com

Comment

Why do I get the runs every time I play my tuba? I hope you bleached the holy heck out of that auger and the tuba when done.
      This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

now thats funny $hit right there.
        Nothing like a clogged tuba
        http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Working...
        X