Flat rate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flat rate

Sorry to bring it up again but I started doing some drain cleaning and wondered what other flat rate companies charge for a typical main line stopage. My boss recently put a new K-60 on my truck so I could start taking these jobs instead of giving them to our competition. Outside cleanout, 150 ft. rip out some roots, $300.00 ? I have no idea what the large "Rooter" companies charge. I don't know if we are high or low on our price.

Re: Flat rate

You charge what you have to charge to stay in business. It dosen`t matter what others charge if you want to keep your doors open.

BTW.....Flat rate
    http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Pricing is your boss's problem, not yours. If he can't run a business or figure out his pricing, you might want to get a different job!
      Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Originally posted by bacskcah View Post
        Sorry to bring it up again but I started doing some drain cleaning and wondered what other flat rate companies charge for a typical main line stopage. My boss recently put a new K-60 on my truck so I could start taking these jobs instead of giving them to our competition. Outside cleanout, 150 ft. rip out some roots, $300.00 ? I have no idea what the large "Rooter" companies charge. I don't know if we are high or low on our price.
        tell the next customer $25 than i bet your boss will figure out a good price to charge
        Mike
        Clark County Plumbing And Drain
        www.plumbinginclarkcounty.com

Comment

I have heard everything from $ 50.00 to 1200.00 depends where you live. Around here it might be half what you charge. It depends on what your customers can afford but people don't like to wait if you can come right now they will be willing to pay more but the quality better be there or they wont get you at any price. If you work for nothing you will have all the work your fool enough to do but you will wind up with wore out equipment and bills you cant pay. We all want to get as much as we can without being so over priced that we don't get any work. During slow times we hit the panic button OH maybe we charge to much then when the busy season comes we get to thinking maybe we aren't charging enough. In business it is ether feast or fa mend it never seems to keep even it is always ether to much or to little. That is what is called being in business

Comment

Working...
          X