X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Drop Head Nozzles...

Has anyone on the Forum used Ridgid's drop head nozzles? Model H-24, H-44, H-64, & H-84? Are they useful or do you think they would be?

Thanks.

J.C.

Re: Drop Head Nozzles...

I use a drop head jetter nozzle for doing 1 1/2 to 2" Galvy lines works real well for tight bends and scale.
    Seattle Drain Service

Comment

never tried, but i do have good luck with a spring leader on the jetter nozzle.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

just curious,

when you have the drop head attached, to negotiate a bend, do you leave the pressure on full throttle , or do you turn it down?

Vince

i know it's a drop head, but how about horizonal drains?

Comment

i use a ridgid drop head nozzle for my kj1750, and have great luck with it--it works well on old 11/2 and 11/4 steel and galvy lines---it usually is the only head to make it through with no real manipulation---its worth the cost if thats what your asking

Comment

I'm interested as I've never been able to get past more than one or two bends in a galvy line. I've spent the last 15 min or so on ridgidparts.com, ridgid.com, toolsdirect, heavydutystore, etc and cant find a picture. Am I just dumb or something?
            This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Here should be a decent pic of an H-44.

http://www.drillspot.com/products/71...Cleaner_Nozzle

H-24 would be smaller & H-64 would be larger etc. as I understand it. Might drop or curve if you pulse it.

J.C.

Comment

That looks like what I bought, I got the one for the Ridgid 170 5 GPM machine to use with my smaller jetter (PW)
                Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Working...
                X