X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Brown friday, sewer hydrant

Around here the City will call the EPA on you and they will make the rest of your life HELL!!!!!!
    http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Originally posted by drainman881999 View Post
      How would you have went about doing that job?The clean water act is something to think about.

Not to fault Rick as I would have done it the same way.

But you can also drill the cap a use a shop vac to catch it as it comes out. Once the vac fills I plug the hole with a pencil and dump the vac in a trash can. Once the clog is clear I pump the cans back into the main (makes a good test).

I once hired a septic truck to vac when I pulled the cap as I knew it was going to be a big one in a basement.
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
        Around here the City will call the EPA on you and they will make the rest of your life HELL!!!!!!

Around here the city says If you didn't see what I did last week then I didn't see what you just did.
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Working...
        X