Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pulled a ferret from a Drain

Guys
    we had a interesting one last week where we pulled a dead ferret from a drain .
    I think the american term is polcat?.
    Any way the owner was most upset it might have been given a private funeral down the toilet.
    Lost the photo so I cant put it on the forum.
    Regards
    Greg

Re: Pulled a ferret from a Drain

Polecat=skunk,Is a ferret similar to a weasel?I have pulled out squirrel's before,
    Kenneth Collier
    Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
    Jackson, MS 39206
    (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
    drainman881999@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by Aussie Plumber Greg View Post
      Guys
      we had a interesting one last week where we pulled a dead ferret from a drain .
      I think the american term is polcat?.
      Any way the owner was most upset it might have been given a private funeral down the toilet.
      Lost the photo so I cant put it on the forum.
      Regards
      Greg
      Ever been called by Richard Gere?

J.C.

Comment

no, but have delt with richard noggin before

G3

Comment

Originally posted by drainman881999 View Post
          Polecat=skunk,Is a ferret similar to a weasel?I have pulled out squirrel's before,
          Yes. Ferrets are almost like weasels. My girlfriend's family had one. They are so cute and fun to play with. Did the ferret die and was then just flushed down the toilet? I can see it getting stuck in the toilet pretty easy unless it was smaller.
          YourHomeContractor.com - The Trusted Online Community For Homeowners and Contractors.

Plumbing Reviews

Comment

Originally posted by HouseOfAtlas View Post
            Yes. Ferrets are almost like weasels. My girlfriend's family had one. They are so cute and fun to play with. Did the ferret die and was then just flushed down the toilet? I can see it getting stuck in the toilet pretty easy unless it was smaller.
            I believe this is a cold case,but should be opened! Did You bag the paws?
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

i pulled the remains of a mongoose from a septic line about 2 years ago. my god what a mess. i don't know which stunk the worse, the tank or the mongoose

steve
              In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Last year I had to remove a possum from a 4" pvc dryer vent. It was the contractors house and had never put the cover on the end of it. Ended up having to use a jetter to pull it out. My customer was standing beside me for the beginning og the job but took off at a dead run once the smell hit =)

Comment

We said a few words on the ferrets behalf RIP and sent him on his way and laid him to rest in a more appropriate place.
                  A WHEELIE BIN
                  Cheers
                  Greg

Comment

Working...
                  X