X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K1500 collecting dust.

Yep, just sitting in the shop doing nothing. The K50 has not been used in over a week. I am working, just not with those machines. I was thinking about starting a seperate business...geared toward drain cleaning. Or adding Drain Service to my business title. I think I lose the drain rodding business to guys with names that include sewer, drain, rodding etc.

Re: K1500 collecting dust.

I had the same problem. A lot of plumbers around here don't do drain-cleaning, so the 'rooter' name companies get all the calls.
    I fixed that by putting "sewer and drain-cleaning" on all my magnetic business cards, and a big display ad in the phonebook. I am keeping pretty busy now with drain work, mainly because of the phonebook ad.
    Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Used it yesterday...now if I had a camera to figure out why they are still having issues.

Comment

my 1500 has 2 or 3 jobs under it's belt. but my timberwolf is eating good at least once a week.

my k-60 usually has 3 meals a day and sometimes eats at the midnight buffet.

75% of my income is from drain cleaning/ drain related work.

it's a clean living

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by NorthernIllinoisPlumber View Post
          I think I lose the drain rodding business to guys with names that include sewer, drain, rodding etc.
          Sewer
          http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Thats right...I only have plumbing in my company title.

Comment

I used it last Sunday, led to a shear at the foundation and a sewer line replacement....dust is gathering.

Comment

Used it today. Turns out the septic line settled at the cast iron transition. Needs to be dug up and bedded correctly.

Comment

We have sewer in our name but things are just slow. What I am seeing a lot of is the rentals companies renting the heck out of the drain cleaning machines. Also if you need a camera system, I just saw one of the plumbers i see at the local supply house with a SeeSnake system that he rented from Rental Max.
                  Ron Hasil Lic #058-160417
                  A-Archer Sewer & Plumbing specializing in:
                  Tankless Water Heaters | Drain and Sewer Cleaning
                  Sump and Ejector Pumps | Backflow RPZ Testing

Comment

Working...
                  X