No announcement yet.

What else do you use your camera for.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What else do you use your camera for.

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
    I currently don't know where my camera is right now at the present moment.
    Dunbar Where is your camera?

Comment

There was a post from a homeowner in the "Ask the Plbg Experts" category regarding mouse droppings in a floor a/c vent and he was concerned about the extent of the rodent problem and how they were getting in the duct work. I suppose the registers could be pulled and a Seesnake sent through to inspect duct work-rigid duct work that is.
      "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

I had to inspect some sprinkler pipe for a fire protection company who forgot to have an inspection done before the dry wall was hung. 3 million dollar house and the inspector was going to make them gut it unless he could see every piece of pipe and hanger installed.

The house was swiss cheese when we were done but it was better than gutting it totally. Between the micro and the Seesnake we got it done.
        www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

Originally posted by HighlandS&D View Post
          Dunbar Where is your camera?

It's like everything else I own; thrown in a pile after work when the job is done. I'm sure I could find it though within 10 minutes of looking.

Every night from work I come home tired and it's hard to gain a second wind to go out there and organize.
          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

I got a call from the local fire dept, looking for some evidence in different place after a house burnt down. Checking piles, and holes left by the fire. Mostly used a crawler camera, but was a pretty neat call.
            The History of Sanitary Sewers Good site on the history of sanitary sewers and cleaners

www.thedrainsquad.net Our website

Comment

Working...
            X