Who is in Florida

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is in Florida

Whats up guys. I have a family member in the St Augustine area that needs a line snaked. Obviously I cant help---little to far---. Call me 201-602-4590 if you can help.

Re: Who is in Florida

This could actually be a pretty good idea. Networking with the Noble Defenders of the Trade

Comment

it's been so friggin slow here, if you send me a ticket, I'll go

You'd also have to pay the entry fee for the Ripley's Museum (that place is awesome).
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

BigJim's in Fla. Not sure which part. But he does run a K60.

J.C.

Comment

Originally posted by stokefire7 View Post
          This could actually be a pretty good idea. Networking with the Noble Defenders of the Trade
          not to steal the thread but i reffered cuda to my aunts house in seattle and he couldnt get to it but he atleast got her hooked up with a guy he trust networking is great
          Mike
          Clark County Plumbing And Drain
          www.plumbinginclarkcounty.com

Comment

in florida but in panama city beach. Sorry

Comment

Originally posted by ksmoker23 View Post
              in florida but in panama city beach. Sorry
              Royal Flush?
              INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
              Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

no one of the rooters

Comment

Working...
                X