Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Another 'Diagnose this' game

Originally posted by HebertDrainCare View Post
    Every once and a while I go to jobs where the main jet at the bottom of the bowl gets blocked by washers, broken tank lever nuts, small pieces of left over bleach tablets, etc., which prohibits the siphon causing slow flush.
    And coins. Usually pennies stacked up in the bottom of the tank. I see that quite a bit. Kids,,,the little darlings

Comment

This was much better than river birch.
      Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

they could have belonged to a landscaper who cut a river birch root and as everyone knows the amount of water a river birch root has it squirted him in the shorts and made him look like he had an accident so he went and stashed his skivs in the toilet tank i've seen it a hundred times
        Mike
        Clark County Plumbing And Drain
        www.plumbinginclarkcounty.com

Comment

Originally posted by haycad View Post
          they could have belonged to a landscaper who cut a river birch root and as everyone knows the amount of water a river birch root has it squirted him in the shorts and made him look like he had an accident so he went and stashed his skivs in the toilet tank i've seen it a hundred times

BAMM!
          Haycad nailed it!!
          Somehow it all comes down to the River Birch!!!
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Working...
          X