X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hair in a kitchen sink line??

Under what scenario would you have gobs of hair in a kitchen sink line?

Re: Hair in a kitchen sink line??

people not wanting/needing to shower but need to wash their hair. also, washing pets in the kitchen sink.

steve
    In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Women wash their hair a lot in the kitchen sink....women with long hair sometimes.

Got a great story about this situation but too long to write out...all I can say is I got the guy who lost his *** setting the undermount sink furious when I told him the homeowner was to blame for hard plunging it.
      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
        Under what scenario would you have gobs of hair in a kitchen sink line?
        A hair dresser that works from home......duh
        Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
        New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
          Women wash their hair a lot in the kitchen sink....women with long hair sometimes
          I agree with Dunbar. It is human hair right or is it animal hair, maybe they shower their dog in the sink.

Comment

Around here I see allot of kitchen sinks back to back with a bathroom sink
            http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Women like to use the kitchen sink to dye there hair so they can spread it out more. It gives it a more even color and it wont stain the kitchen sink like the bathroom sink.

Comment

Originally posted by gtmerkley View Post
                Women like to use the kitchen sink to dye there hair so they can spread it out more. It gives it a more even color and it wont stain the kitchen sink like the bathroom sink.

UMM ah.. Dude? You seam to know a lot about hair dye. Is there a side to you that you've been hiding from us
                INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

The wif washes her hair in the sink. I don't even bother to ask.
                  Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                    UMM ah.. Dude? You seam to know a lot about hair dye. Is there a side to you that you've been hiding from us
                    I use to watch my mom dye her hair in the kitchen sink.Of coarse we lived in an old log cabin and there was no water heater she would heat the water on the wood range in the kitchen . the kitchen sink was closer to the stove I had the job of pouring the water over her hair. Ever notice that hair you pull out of a kitchen sink seems to be two colors ? some is grease but if you look close you will see deferent colors.We did get a used water heater that dad hooked up, but she still used the same sink and used comet to get the dye out of the sink. I never told her the water I got out of the well had little tadpoles in it.

Comment

Originally posted by PlumbingSkool View Post
                      A hair dresser that works from home......duh
                      Yep. Years ago, my mother used to run her cosmetology biz from home. EVERYTHING went down the kitchen drain

Comment

A kitchen sink is especially handy for hair washing if it has a sprayer. Kinda hard to get your head under a basin faucet. If you want to wash your hair but not take a shower or bath at the same time, the kitchen's the place to go.

Comment

Hey guess what, your kitchen sink line is eventually going to tie into the main line and if your running an entire drum of cable like you should be, your going to snag something extra now and again.

Comment

Working...
                          X