How do you handle a hot head ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How do you handle a hot head ?

I got called to a place where the drive way drain run two hundred feet to a ditch I run water till it backed up then had to drill from end of pipe to the house, I hit a spot and the water started coming , went back up the water was gone so I turned on the hose and went back down to pull out, the Water stops I go all the way back up there because I think it is over flowing, the water is down I pull up the hose someone had turned it off .I go back down start pulling out dirt and stuff is washing out then water stops I go back up water is off no one is around. The fourth time this happened I went up and I herd this guy yelling who keeps turning this water on this is the fourth time I have had to shut it off. I said I was wondering who was shutting the water off. He said oh I just didn't want to get a big water bill I told him If I don't get all the sand and dirt washed out it will just stop up again and the bill for me to come back out will be more then any water I run. He didn't turn it off anymore after that

Comment

A few years ago I pulled a toilet to fix a leak and the flange. Everything was fine and the guy (45 years old or so) seemed very polite. I went out to my van for a couple things and when I arrived at his front door, the guy was standing behind the screen door wearing only his tighty whiteys looking at me like he just got a pony for his birthday.

I left and went to lunch.

I finished the job, but every time I bent over, my butt wasn't facing the bathroom door.
      Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyman View Post
        A few years ago I pulled a toilet to fix a leak and the flange. Everything was fine and the guy (45 years old or so) seemed very polite. I went out to my van for a couple things and when I arrived at his front door, the guy was standing behind the screen door wearing only his tighty whiteys looking at me like he just got a pony for his birthday.

I left and went to lunch.

I finished the job, but every time I bent over, my butt wasn't facing the bathroom door.
        Oh. It just sounds to me like he wanted to give you a big tip. I keep a rat trap in the van to collect those kind of tips. the kind with a big spring.

Comment

I`ve been doing frozen water lines all week. Last night I left my helper under a house and went to do another one myself. I was working outside as they had used a boiler stop for and outside sillcock. After a while of applying heat I had water running out very slowly. Then all the sudden as big gush comes out. Thinking I got it I shut down every thing and go inside to see if we got water. "NO" damn. I go back outside again and start over. I do this like 5 times....errrrrrr
          I found out the HO kept turning on the kitchen sink to see if I had gotten the cold water working and mixing the lines causing me to think I was getting the ice melted....errrrrr I had told them to "NOT" turn on any water as I didnt want to get shocked while deicing the lines. 5 times they do this....errrrrrrr. I now tell em one last time and I shut off every valve inside the house. I go outside and start over again for the 6th time. I look in a window after about 10 minutes and see em trying to turn on the kitchen sink....lol... I started to LOL and went back to work....
          You just cant fix Stupid!!!!

Well back to work for me, I hear we have a warm front coming in today 10 is the high
          http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

and how do you handle that kind of hot head??!

Comment

Working...
            X