Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

What was the funniest drain experience you ever had.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What was the funniest drain experience you ever had.

When you work with the public your going to get all kinds, and sometimes all you can do is laff. about it. 30 years ago me and my dad was cleaning out a main line and found it stuffed full of white mice. We told the ho they shouldn't be put down there. He went up stairs and started cussing everyone of the girls out wanting to know who put them. One of his daughters came down and said can you tell if there mine. DA how the heck should I know./ Another time I was working for a real prissy women. I run the cable down and grabbed a bunch of sewer rats ( real ones ) the cable just skins them out and I was picking the skin off and throwing it on a pile, the lady came out dressed in fancy clothes with her little finger up in the air trying not to step on any dirt. She seen the pile of hides I had there and she picked some up and asked what I was putting down the line, I told her I wasn't putting it down I was taken it out that it was what was clogging her drain. She asked what is it ? I told her sewer rats sometimes build nests in lines hooked to the city sewer and stop it up and that what she was holding was what was left of them after the cable got them out. She turned white and asked if I was serious, I said yes I get them out all the time. Well she threw them skins she had every where as she turned and ran for the house, Her husband came out and wanted to know if his wife could take a shower ? I told him the more water the better He said she was saying something about a rat as she ran by. He asked if I seen it and if it bit her. I held my head down and said no I pulled all it's teeth before it got her.

Re: What was the funniest drain experience you ever had.

I was cleaning out a roof vent and I got a little close to the camera head and caught a wif of the the dead coon I think, and almost fell of the roof while I was trying not to puck. It is very hard to stand on a 12/12 roof while u have the dry heaves.
    Sent From The StoolBus

www.appletondrainandsewer.com

Appleton WI, 54915
    1-920-284-7471

Comment

Originally posted by appletondrain View Post
      I was cleaning out a roof vent and I got a little close to the camera head and caught a wif of the the dead coon I think, and almost fell of the roof while I was trying not to puck. It is very hard to stand on a 12/12 roof while u have the dry heaves.
      another reason i avoid roof vents for cleaning

steve
      In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

i don't even ski on a 12/12 slope

rick.
        phoebe it is

Comment

The nice thing about a 12/12 is you can almost lay down on the job and not have the HO look at u like your lazy LOL

On a different note I had a 3 story farm house lastnight, that had the complete 4” cast frozen from the basement to the attic. It was a fun job getting it unfrozen.
          Sent From The StoolBus

www.appletondrainandsewer.com

Appleton WI, 54915
          1-920-284-7471

Comment

Working...
          X