Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey did you know that were morons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Re: Hey did you know that were morons

    I've been listening and learning on the drain section for Years. I'm impressed.

    Drainers are brainers !
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

    Comment


    • #17
      Re: Hey did you know that were morons

      In this field I have yet to go to two jobs that have been the same. You may have some of the same problems but something is always different. The machine you use, access to the job, whats in the pipe, how can this be prevented, etc. If you don't learn something new everyday something is wrong. By networking with other guys in the trade and attending shows and seminars it will only prepare you for the next job. To the guys that say you know it all good luck.

      Comment


      • #18
        Re: Hey did you know that were morons

        Well I got another cussing out. Seems the went back to the board and seen my post. He said all you Basxxrds stick together don't you. I told him yea Neanderthals are tribal. I told him he was welcome to come to our cave and yell at us all he wanted or just join in and talk. we don't bite much ( except for Rick). He said I seen where all your friends had thanked you and shxt. I said thank you for calling them my friends I take that as a complement. He told me he will go there and tell every one of them SxB's what he thinks of them. I told him we would be glade to have him. So just a heads up he likes to show up at a job drunk and cusses all the time he is there. I would feel bad if any of you get it to hard.So maybe this time we should tie Rick close to the cave door and keep our clubs handy just in case .

        Comment


        • #19
          Re: Hey did you know that were morons

          Originally posted by gtmerkley View Post
          Well I got another cussing out. Seems the went back to the board and seen my post. He said all you Basxxrds stick together don't you. I told him yea Neanderthals are tribal. I told him he was welcome to come to our cave and yell at us all he wanted or just join in and talk. we don't bite much ( except for Rick). He said I seen where all your friends had thanked you and shxt. I said thank you for calling them my friends I take that as a complement. He told me he will go there and tell every one of them SxB's what he thinks of them. I told him we would be glade to have him. So just a heads up he likes to show up at a job drunk and cusses all the time he is there. I would feel bad if any of you get it to hard.So maybe this time we should tie Rick close to the cave door and keep our clubs handy just in case .
          Screw Rick,He's always getting the fresh meat.
          I say it's a free for all.I'm hungry.

          Comment


          • #20
            Re: Hey did you know that were morons

            Give em my phone number
            http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

            Comment


            • #21
              Re: Hey did you know that were morons

              with all this talk about neanderthals, morons, monkeys, and apes, i gotta share this one with you.

              most of you'all know that i'm a north-american half-breed eskimo (inuk(mother's side)/english/german(father's side).

              i mean absolutely no disrespect to anyone/body, any monkeys, hairy people, or morons with the following true story. there's a lesson in there somewhere.

              i'll call this one "the half-breed, the monkey, and the whiteman"

              in the mid 80's i worked on a new school up here.

              coffee break came and we all went to the job shack to sit down, talk, and drink our coffees.

              all of the white southern hire carpenters were sitting at one end of the shack and me and my eskimo brethren were sitting at the other end (birds of a feather tend to flock together).

              please understand that i've had to deal with racism all of my half-breed life. if i'm not getting it from end, i'm getting it from the other. i've learnt to be cautious throughout my 43 years as a moron.

              i guess i stick out like a sore thumb when i sit amongst my full inuit brothers and coushins. i'm not as dark as they are, and because i was educated in winnipeg, manitoba i don't sound like a northener because english is my first language.

              anyways, one of the southern workers pipes up and yells to me from across the shack, "hey vince!! (i seem to invite this) "we understand that the inuit are closer to the monkeys than us white people."

              all of my smiling, whiskerless, lack of body hair fellow northener friends are looking at me. all of the grinning, bearded, hairy knuckled, chest hair out the top of the shirt southerners were looking at me.

              all i could say was, "i don't know, i wasn't there. but from where i sit, it looks like the whiteman is closer to the monkeys than us inuit".

              everybody in the shack cracked up laughing.

              all my new southern friend could say was, "touche my friend. touche".

              Vince the (moron) plumber

              as a half-breed moron, i feel extremely lucky in my moron life in that i've seen the best and the worst morons in both of my moron worlds and moron cultures

              Comment


              • #22
                Re: Hey did you know that were morons

                Beautiful Avatar Vince.
                Why the B-17.

                I'll go back and read your post now.....I wanted to catch you fresh

                Comment


                • #23
                  Re: Hey did you know that were morons

                  Touche'

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Re: Hey did you know that were morons

                    dirty,

                    i remember the picture as a child and i came across it on the internet as an adult.

                    i believe it's famous. a classic.

                    and i also have a deep interest in the wars of past and what those brave men and women on both sides of our borders had to go through and what they sacrificed for us and freedom. i guess it's my own way of thanking them for what they've done for us all. i haven't forgotten.

                    Vince

                    our first, northern most internet site was here in rankin back in the 80's if memory serves me right. it was called "igalaaq" (eegaa-laak) with means the window of the igloo, or window to the world

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Re: Hey did you know that were morons

                      Originally posted by Vince the Plumber View Post
                      dirty,

                      i remember the picture as a child and i came across it on the internet as an adult.

                      i believe it's famous. a classic.

                      and i also have a deep interest in the wars of past and what those brave men and women on both sides of our borders had to go through and what they sacrificed for us and freedom. i guess it's my own way of thanking them for what they've done for us all. i haven't forgotten.

                      Vince

                      our first, northern most internet site was here in rankin back in the 80's if memory serves me right. it was called "igalaaq" (eegaa-laak) with means the window of the igloo, or window to the world
                      My dad was in japan in WW II he said that was something to see them planes. The Japanese would hold up in the walls of them old city's, the walls were 3' thick the only way to get them out was to level them ancient city's to the ground. He said the bombers moved in and didn't stop till it was flat. He said it made him sick to see something that old destroyed, He told me when them two B 29's dropped there A bomb They didn't know what the heck had happened it made the whole ground shake both days they dropped it. They were told they were to be part of a massive invasion on these city's and that they figured on 50 % not making it back then after they dropped the bomb they were told they were just used to distract away from what they were really up to so they could get them B 29'S in, he said you never seen men so happy to be tricked in there life as them GI'S

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Re: Hey did you know that were morons

                        Originally posted by gtmerkley View Post
                        Well I got another cussing out. Seems the went back to the board and seen my post. He said all you Basxxrds stick together don't you. I told him yea Neanderthals are tribal. I told him he was welcome to come to our cave and yell at us all he wanted or just join in and talk. we don't bite much ( except for Rick). He said I seen where all your friends had thanked you and shxt. I said thank you for calling them my friends I take that as a complement. He told me he will go there and tell every one of them SxB's what he thinks of them. I told him we would be glade to have him. So just a heads up he likes to show up at a job drunk and cusses all the time he is there. I would feel bad if any of you get it to hard.So maybe this time we should tie Rick close to the cave door and keep our clubs handy just in case .
                        Went to start the van and go do a call when I put it in gear It wouldn't go anywhere , the engine ran started right up but the transmission just slipped and wouldn't move. I went in and called the customer and told him I was broke down and couldn't make it. I called the wrecker to come get it. Well the mechanic called and asked me to come to the garage. He had the transmission off and all around it looked like tar. The mechanic told me someone had put something in the transmission, It clogged the lines ruined the radiator where the transmission line went in and all the lines, and clogged the transmission, he don't know if he can fix it or not. I called the sheriff and he asked if I had any ideal who done it. Well I think we all got a good Ideal, but no proof. If I ever catch him on the place I just hope the cops can get him before I do. I'LL prosecute him for everything from trespassing to animal abuse for getting blood all over my dog that I am going to tie to the van.

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Re: Hey did you know that were morons

                          I'm assuming you're in Indiana?
                          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: Hey did you know that were morons

                            Yup but My maw come from KY. You know any of the Hatfields or mc. Coy's that was her folks she was related to both sides. Reckon that's why IM always feuding with myself. And friend If he wants to have a feud I'LL be more then happy to accommodate him.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Re: Hey did you know that were morons

                              If your willing to pay for the air line ticket, I've always kinda wanted to be a stalker.
                              INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                              Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Re: Hey did you know that were morons

                                Originally posted by gtmerkley View Post
                                Yup but My maw come from KY. You know any of the Hatfields or mc. Coy's that was her folks she was related to both sides. Reckon that's why IM always feuding with myself. And friend If he wants to have a feud I'LL be more then happy to accommodate him.


                                I don't know if this company is still in business but there was a plumbing company called Hatfield Plumbing in my area that used the slogan "The Real McCoy"


                                I haven't seen them in years and don't know if they are still in biz or not.

                                Lots of plumbing companies are going under where I live and I talked to a well known septic tank pumper and he mentioned that he was real slow.

                                I can't say that for myself but when some people get real busy, I get slow.
                                Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X