Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hey did you know that were morons

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
    Lots of plumbing companies are going under where I live and I talked to a well known septic tank pumper and he mentioned that he was real slow.
    You'd think he would be even more recession proof than plumbers [you might diy plumbing, but you can' t diy pumping].

Comment

Originally posted by cpw View Post
      You'd think he would be even more recession proof than plumbers [you might diy plumbing, but you can' t diy pumping].
      When I was pumping, most of the septic tanks were done at night by a farmer with a honey wagon. And dumped on the field. Then when the people found this was illegal they started getting pumper's Now that the EPA. has made it so hard for the pumper's to work and everyone is quieting or having to charge so much to do it. The people are going back to the night time honey wagon or using a shop vac. to clean some off so it will keep working. A lot are just not maintaining them anymore. The EPA. is power mad and there causing more pollution then there stopping I think.

Comment

Originally posted by gtmerkley View Post
        Went to start the van and go do a call when I put it in gear It wouldn't go anywhere , the engine ran started right up but the transmission just slipped and wouldn't move. I went in and called the customer and told him I was broke down and couldn't make it. I called the wrecker to come get it. Well the mechanic called and asked me to come to the garage. He had the transmission off and all around it looked like tar. The mechanic told me someone had put something in the transmission, It clogged the lines ruined the radiator where the transmission line went in and all the lines, and clogged the transmission, he don't know if he can fix it or not. I called the sheriff and he asked if I had any ideal who done it. Well I think we all got a good Ideal, but no proof. If I ever catch him on the place I just hope the cops can get him before I do. I'LL prosecute him for everything from trespassing to animal abuse for getting blood all over my dog that I am going to tie to the van.
        SOME S.O.B. STOLD MY DOG. I am going to start the paper work to adopt a retired police dog. I'M mad now. So I'M going to let the police handle it.

Comment

I am new here, but the moron part dont bother me ..some one has to clean the drains ...just give me the money..

I started on my own in 1990 ...1 man show...my son has been with me the last 2 1/2 years... do some new const,,,mostly service...all t&m

the boy is the NE Arkansas Plumbing school ArmWrestling champ

and longest football throws...[what do they teach these kids]

I run ElectricEel Model D for large drains & Model N for small lines..

i dont know any one with a sectional

Comment

Originally posted by DELCASE View Post

Neither did I till I came to this forum, now I show them to others in my area.
            Seattle Drain Service

Comment

I thought eel was the original sectional? I looked up their site and don't see anything like the tripod deal I remember.
              This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Originally posted by DELCASE View Post
                I am new here, but the moron part dont bother me ..some one has to clean the drains ...just give me the money..

I started on my own in 1990 ...1 man show...my son has been with me the last 2 1/2 years... do some new const,,,mostly service...all t&m

the boy is the NE Arkansas Plumbing school ArmWrestling champ

and longest football throws...[what do they teach these kids]

I run ElectricEel Model D for large drains & Model N for small lines..

These are key words that will set something off.....Hey Rick, someones calling you
                The Other Rick

Comment

I thought it might

Comment

Working...
                  X