X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey did you know that were morons

Hey got a call from some who recognized my name on the forum, He went on to say how we are all a bunch of puffed up Neanderthals ! were all the one they call when others cant get it open, how we have the best tools, we all think were the BEST, when in fact were just a bunch of morons. It was from another drain cleaning outfit that uses a 3/8 " cable on 6" line and when it don't open they replace the line . I told him thank you, coming from you that is a complement. But that got me to thinking If I wanted to be the best at my job what would I do?. Let's see I would buy the best equipment I could, read every mag. on the subject I could, and learn everything I could from talking to others in the trade. But where would I find the guys ? Hey maybe there is a forum on the web. where we all could get together and share what we know. Oh I forgot that was what I was doing that got me called a Neanderthal moron. Hum sounds like to me it is a Cass of, NO BRAG JUST FACT.

Re: Hey did you know that were morons

this forum weeds out the phonies.

if he had the guts to say it to all of us, he would be here.

keep up the good work.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

He is just mad because I will be at the round up and be the Arm wrestling champion

As Rick says: Good Work

Comment

My drain-cleaning arsenal was built using tips and knowledge from some of the pros here. Rick and his k-60, Steve and his K-7500, and all the guys here that know how to use the machines and get in the trenches every day. A lot of us have Seesnakes and we make good money doing inspections.
        This is the BEST GROUP OF DRAIN-CLEANERS ON THE INTERNET. I am proud to be in this company. You guys have helped me become an exceptional drain-cleaner and helped make me money!

I like chatting with "morons" like you guys that know how to get it done, and have pics to prove it. If it helps me excel in my job, then it can't be a bad thing.
        Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

I have always felt that I`m pretty good at what I do because I take the time to do the Big 3

1.Look
          2.Listen
          3.Learn

It`s kinda like racing , There's always gonna be someone better,faster and have more money to play with but you can learn from em if you do the big 3.

I don't know who is the best drain guy`s on the forum but I can tell you we have some pretty good guys here. I would be proud to work with all of em, even Rick
          Not one of us has all the answers but most of us have the smarts to know where to find em or how to look for em.

Anyway tell this guy to come on here and join in and maybe we`ll learn from em and maybe he`ll learn from us
          Last edited by All Clear Sewer; 12-18-2008, 03:23 PM.
          http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Originally posted by PlumbingSkool View Post
            He is just mad because I will be at the round up and be the Arm wrestling champion

As Rick says: Good Work
            NO ARM WRESTLING!
            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

I enjoyed that story, so real..... Yep
              Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Comment

I don't take offence to being called a Neaderthal

That just makes us Homo-Genus

Waaaay better than being Homo-Erectus, those guys were a bunch of monkeys

Sure, we are puffed up, beetle browed, bowlegged, half ape, brutes but we have a larger brain cavity than Homo-Sapiens

What we do with that extra cavity is another story

Comment

Bill are you allowed to say Homo-Erectus on this site
                  Just checking as I am a moron

Comment

Originally posted by ridgidpipe View Post
                    Bill are you allowed to say Homo-Erectus on this site
                    Just checking as I am a moron
                    HUH..HUH. Ah Bevis, did he just say ahhh.... "Erect us"?
                    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

I would be proud to work with all of em, even Rick
                      [/quote]

Now that I would pay money to see.
                      3 hours of fighting over what machine to use (drum or sectional).
                      Then every job ending up being a dig up cause you can only fit one snake at a time in a pipe
                      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

I'm way far from an English major but my favorite thing is that the title has were in it instead of we're.

J.C.

Comment

www.iespell.com

Integrates flawlessly with Internet Explorer and other IE based browsers.

Of course it does not check grammer so it wouldn' have been of help this time.
                            ---------------
                            Light is faster than sound. That's why some people seem really bright until you hear them speak.
                            ---------------
                            “If I had my life to live over again, I'd be a plumber.” - Albert Einstein
                            ---------
                            "Its a table saw.... Do you know where your fingers are?"
                            ---------
                            sigpic http://www.helmetstohardhats.com/

Comment

I think the busted end of cable I pulled out of a line today must be one of theirs. Only a moron like me (and y'all) would fess up that not all his cable came back instead of just packing up and saying 'Yep that line's 100%, here's your bill.'

Maybe I am a puffed up neanderthall, but I'll never apologize for being proud of my work. The confidence I have in my ability is what allows me to be open to discussing and learning from others. I'm sure I know what I'm doing, but I'm never so cocky as to think no-one else has anything to show me. It's only idiots who are unsure of themselves and scared of their inability being exposed who think things are done by 'tricks' and try to keep their secret knowledge secret. Those of us who know and understand and do are hungry to know and understand and do more, and happy to share what we've been shown or discovered as we've seen time and time again that only other neanderthall morons like us will pay attention and put the time and thought and effort in to make it work for themselves. The idiots will just keep doing what they've always done.

So very happy to be one of this group of neanderthall morons instead of the idiots I follow every day.
                              This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Working...
                              X