Calling all Drain Cleaners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling all Drain Cleaners

With all of the questions you are being asked about, the one that really catches my eyes is, "How To Start My Own Drain Cleaning Business". Do you think that this place could be an extra income source for ya. You guys could teach this class in here and have a 2nd income, of course Josh and Ridgid willing...

Just messin' witcha.....

I just happen to read 2 threads with that question and found it humorous that people do this in a forum. Because the answer is obvious, "GO GET A JOB" and learn something about it and take a business course at a Tech. school....
    Great Link for a Construction Owner/Tradesmen, and just say Garager sent you....

http://www.contractorspub.com

A good climbing rope will last you 3 to 5 years, a bad climbing rope will last you a life time !!!

Re: Calling all Drain Cleaners

Being a good drain cleaner or plumber is one thing. Being a good businessman is another.

I know several guys that were very talented at plumbing but did not have the skills or knowledge to run a business. Their business failed only because they didn't know how to run one.

Through out history people have always been looking for a quick buck, today is no different.
    Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Well said Tyman, and then there is great business men that can't plumb

Comment

How the heck dose Josh put up with us guy's. If I had his job I think I would be siting in front of the computer with half my hair pulled out and mumbling something about." Why me" You recon they got the funny farm on speed dial at his place?

Comment

Originally posted by gtmerkley View Post
          How the heck dose Josh put up with us guy's. If I had his job I think I would be siting in front of the computer with half my hair pulled out and mumbling something about." Why me" You recon they got the funny farm on speed dial at his place?
          alot of us have each other on speed dial.

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
          X