I just had to walk off

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I just had to walk off

Southerners are Cheapskates??? I resent that. I just dropped $15.00 for a nice block of River Birch wood. I'm going to whittle my wife a new set of dentures for Christmas.
    "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Wow I sure don't get those D.C or ohio prices. That is awesome!!!! I think I'm to cheep but my compition is cheep and good so I have to stay in line.

Comment

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
        Southerners are Cheapskates??? I resent that. I just dropped $15.00 for a nice block of River Birch wood. I'm going to whittle my wife a new set of dentures for Christmas.
        Won't that make her breath smell like sewage now?

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
          Snaking AND camera will cost you $750 here

There's easier money to be made doing other things
          Yeah, With all the Politicians running around that area, I'm sure a good man whore can easily fetch $1000 in just a couple hours
          INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
          Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

I was only making a generalization about Southerners. To be fair, here is another one: ever heard of "Southern Hospitality?" There is a reason this term was coined. My wife and I are were amazed at how polite and friendly everyone seemed when we first moved here from the Northeast. By now I am used to it, but in general southerners are way more polite and friendly than their northern counterparts.

(there, now I said something nice so some guy with a rebel flag on his pickup truck doesn't show up at my house with a baseball bat! )
            Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
              Yeah, With all the Politicians running around that area, I'm sure a good man whore can easily fetch $1000 in just a couple hours
              Actually, you don't even have to be a good whore to fetch that kind of coin

I know $750 is high. My phone isn't ringing off the hook for for that kind of work. If I had the staff that could handle delicate expensive equipment without breaking it I'd go after it more.
              Last edited by plumberscrack; 12-20-2008, 12:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Service Guy View Post
                I was only making a generalization about Southerners. To be fair, here is another one: ever heard of "Southern Hospitality?" There is a reason this term was coined. My wife and I are were amazed at how polite and friendly everyone seemed when we first moved here from the Northeast. By now I am used to it, but in general southerners are way more polite and friendly than their northern counterparts.

(there, now I said something nice so some guy with a rebel flag on his pickup truck doesn't show up at my house with a baseball bat! )
                I fly my flag on a pole along with a Yankee flag. But I recon you all done. right my family both the Hatfields and the McCoy's ( Yes I got both in my blood ) wont be coming after you. Heck I even got two great great grandfathers who were black sheep and wore that blue uniform when they put that tax on our cotton and we couldn't sell it. But it would be a nice gesture on your part to drink a mint julep on Jan, 19 ( Robert E. Lee's birthday ). Now you all know why I got such a problem trying to write on this site using Yankee English. I wish they made a red neck spell checker.

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
                  Won't that make her breath smell like sewage now?

What do you mean "now"?
                  "Man will do many things to get himself loved, he will do all things to get himself envied." Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by saysflushable View Post
                    Wow I sure don't get those D.C or ohio prices. That is awesome!!!! I think I'm to cheep but my compition is cheep and good so I have to stay in line.
                    They may be cheap and they may be good...but are they as handsome and clever as you?

Comment

Originally posted by SlimTim View Post
                      They may be cheap and they may be good...but are they as handsome and clever as you?
                      Well now that you put it like that Tim. I'm raising my prices!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X