Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need small nozzle for trailor jetter!!!

Hello guys. Yesterday i had to cut approx 10' of hose off my jetter with the nozzle still on it. Thank God it wasnt the Warthog but it was a 2'' line that i was just determined to get open!!!...i got it unstopped but the dam nozzle must hve went past a bent spot and got hung up...anyway my question is what is the BEST SMALLEST nozzle that you can put on a 1/2 inch hose and still have the best performance? keep in mind that i have a typhoon trailor jetter 2500p.s.i. and 12 gallons a minute. The reason i want a small nozzle is because the Warthog cant go through all of the 3" and 4" lines because the line could be bent or pre-collasping or something. i know i shouldnt have tried to put it in the 2"line for a resodintial kitchen sink but my 3/8 hose and nozzle wouldnt blow it open. Also keepin mind that this k/sink/washer line had been stopped up for over 10 months!!!!...like i said i unstopped it after i cabled it with my Spartan 100(it just penetrated throught the stoppage) then blew it out with the jetter. Anyways fellas let me know the best ,smallest nozzle for it so i can order it tomorrow!!!

Thanks,
    Lonestar

p.s. where is Greg of DrainMedic???

Re: Need small nozzle for trailor jetter!!!

lonestar, what on earth possessed you to try to stuff a 1/2" hose running 12gpm in a 2" line????? that is SO hugely oversized. your 3/8" wasn't working? omfg! in a 2" line I use a 1/8" hose at 2gpm!

yes, you need a small penetrator for 3 and 4 inch lines, to follow with something larger, aka warthog... but this is nothing special... i'd suggest almost anything with one forward, 6 back at 25 or 15 degrees. I like aquamole; they will custom drill.
    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Ace is right! Call aquamole.
      Seattle Drain Service

Comment

thanks guys!!! I will be calling Aquamole ordering a couple of nozzles today!!!

Comment

Working...
        X