X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best Christmas present

I know how much you guy's like mush in lines so I'M going to give you some more. You know when my wife asks what I wanted for Christmas I couldn't think of anything ( besides you know ) When I was a kid in school I had friends, they were the one's who didn't make fun of me because my dad cleaned drains.As a teenager I had friends who all got together for party's Then when I hit 21 I had friends at the bar till my stomach gave out. I got married had three great kids and seen my friends out shopping. But of late It seems like with every Christmas that passes I find more of my friends in the grave yard. No one to talk to but my customers they are the ones who feed my family and me and keep a roof over our head so yes they are friends but not the kind you can talk and cut up with except a few. This morning I was thinking what do I really want for Christmas ? . Then it hit me, I already got my Christmas present You guy's. You don't care how I smell when I get home from a rough job or how dirty I' am. You been there you don't get bored when I talk about my work or say let's change the subject when I talk about what I pulled out of a sewer. You never try to get me to change my job for one a little cleaner or ask me how I can stand to do it. You have all been there. This site is not just a place to find info. but it is a good one. It is a place you can come and talk, cut up, Just be your self. I haven't been here that long but from the start you all took me in made me feel welcome have become my friends. That is why I couldn't think of anything I wanted for a Christmas present I already got it, YOU GUY'S .Thank you all for the best present of all, friendship. Well there's the mush Boys and it is going to be tuff to move. Merry Christmas.

Re: The best Christmas present

Put the beer down, you're cut off.

Just kidding, well said and I feel the same way. I might change my mind though once they come out with smell-o-vision.
    Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

hope to meet all the new faces at the roundup next september

it's amazing that all of the guys/ girls from the first one are already signed up for the next one. we must know something the rest don't

have a great holiday season and a prosperous new year.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Fine I just signed up! See you all there.
        Seattle Drain Service

Comment

GKMERKLEY, That was right from the heart. I feel the same way. Tool
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Merry Christmas
            GT Merkley

Comment

Working...
            X