Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any Used k-60's out there for sale?

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
    Masters,, PhD,... it's all the same to me, thats why I'm knee deep in poop and pee, 'cause all I got was my GED
    Education doesn't always make people smart.

I am always impressed with everyone's knowlegde here (minus the whole spelling thing of coursethud:)
    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
      Education doesn't always make people smart.

I am always impressed with everyone's knowlegde here (minus the whole spelling thing of course :thud:)
      See I told you you were mean.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post

Mark

Yeah.... I can't help the fact that my ieSpell(spell check) only picks up so much.

Einstein couldn't spell either.
        Wait until I publish my theory of poo. And I'm not talking about the bear(pooh), I'm talkin' about the real $hit
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

For some strange reason, every k60 I've seen sold on ebay is from florida. No idea why.
          Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post

Mark
            Whatever!

Mean is when you wait for someone to go to sleep before you make a comment about them
            I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
              For some strange reason, every k60 I've seen sold on ebay is from florida. No idea why.
              I noticed that too

My eBay K60 came out of Miami, Fl

Comment

maybe the warm weather keeps the drains clear
                Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
                New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                  Masters,, PhD,... it's all the same to me, thats why I'm knee deep in poop and pee, 'cause all I got was my GED

Yer a poet and you didn't even know it.
                  I'm on "The List" and I love it!!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                    Just a Master's ( I didn't want to do all the reasearch a PhD required). Maybe that is the problem. You're a genious!
                    I thought Rick was a case study, once you get him figured out you get your PHD.
                    The Other Rick

Comment

Originally posted by gear junkie View Post
                      My new Excavator came from florida as well and from a plumber to boot. He told me they were all in big trouble down there and asked me for a job. He`s now out of business and he was a BIG shop. He had 6 Excavator that were like new that he has now sold to try and pay his help.
                      They called me a few weeks back to see if I wanted to buy another one
                      http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Re: Any Used k-60's out there for sale? FLORIDA

Relatives in Florida. Homes for $60,000 now. Many Mortages are upside down. Folks walking away and buying mobile homes,very sad.
                        I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Re: Any Used k-60's out there for sale? FLORIDA

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                          Relatives in Florida. Homes for $60,000 now. Many Mortages are upside down. Folks walking away and buying mobile homes,very sad.

Florida made news yesterday on NBC.

Stated there are 33,000 empty lots down there to build on. The big subdivisions are full of nothing but a few homes.

My friend down there got out right when it went under, she was in marketing for a well known realty company.

Being a real estate agent down there has to be a non-paying job at this point.

This will weed out everybody and their brother being an agent. I've worked for many people that "had" a real estate license but got out. Everybody thinks about the money but reality is a 7% listing can be whittled to 2% or less coming to you, and by the time you figure all the frustration, punch lists, all the houses you showed before leading up to that final sale, it's exhausting.
                          Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Steve / Dunbar dude.......thats way off topic but ok

Now, since, this was my thread here

Anyone have one for sale?

@Dunbar, luv you buddy,. .....you can have the thread back,
                            Help With Your Pool Or Spa Pump?►WeT HeaD Pump Repair ► Watch Me On YouTube: Pool & Spa Pump Repair TV
                            New: Pump Repair MagazineNew: Pool & Spa Pump Repair Forums

Comment

heres one that I found on eBay, also from Florida...
                              http://cgi.ebay.com/RIDGID-K-60-DRAI...3A1%7C294%3A50

Comment

Originally posted by PlumbingSkool View Post
                                Steve / Dunbar dude.......thats way off topic but ok

Now, since, this was my thread here

Anyone have one for sale?

@Dunbar, luv you buddy,. .....you can have the thread back,
                                You gotta be kidding me...lol... why would anyone have one for sale when they are the #1 machine in drain cleaning
                                http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X