Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Any Used k-60's out there for sale?

Probably a combination of the housing crisis and hurricanes in Florida

I remember not too long ago Florida getting 4 direct hits in one season!

New Orleans has only approx. 50 - 60% of it's pre-katrina population and katrina happened 8/29/05

where I lived at the time in Chalmette, La downstream of New Orleans, 70,000 people were made homeless. Every home, car, boat, and business were destroyed.

Sometimes I go to jobs where the customer is the only person living on the block, surrounded by gutted homes.

The surrounding areas upstream of new orleans where I live now,that were not flooded are doing great.

New Orleans will eventually bounce back, we hope, but I imagine it must be even more difficult for smaller cities in louisiana, florida, mississippi to recover.

I'm doing drain cleaning to get into as many doors as possible, to build as big of a customer base as possible, so that I'll hopefully be in good shape when this remodeling bubble bursts.

I'm enjoying being my own boss thoroughly.

Comment

Off topic a little bit

Sorry I don't have a K60 for sale

Comment

Better hurry if you want this one

http://cgi.ebay.com/RIDGID-K-60-SP-D...em180319511465

Comment

Originally posted by plumberscrack View Post
          No accessories. Will you really save anything?

Comment

Hi fellow plumbers I just ran across your site I've been in the trade for 30 years 26 with employers in south Florida and 4 years on my own here in the panhandle of Florida a small shop ,Now due to health reasons I have to close my doors , I just wanted to put this out there if anyone is looking for Shark bite fittings ,Jet swet, Plumbers Hole saws K-39 or and 3 years new K-60 SP with all of the accessories I've got one for sale I'm in the tri state area of Al. GA. Fl. you can e-mail at plumb20042000@yahoo.com For some reason it won't let me post the picture here, If you e-mail me I'll send to you the picture , If anyone is interested in the items I would prefer pick over shipping, Thank You !

Comment

Working...
            X