Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Used k-60's out there for sale?

Hi,

I am looking to buy a used K-60 in Feb, Let me know if you have one for sale.

Also if this is in the wrong section mods , Please move

Re: Any Used k-60's out there for sale?

Did you check Ebay

Comment

I hear Rick has about 1,340 K-60's at his shop.
      If you throw enough ice cream on the ground, I'm thinkin' you could buy enough time to get away with at least one.

Just keep an eye out for Joey
      Last edited by Gene Bickford; 12-30-2008, 01:29 AM. Reason: spelling yet again
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

HOLY COW!

What happened to ebay?!?!?!?!

They don't have nearly anything on there as far a content like they used to.

You'd think more people would be selling more trying to make a buck than before!

I typed in DRAIN CLEANING MACHINES and there wasn't even a full page!

Somebody told me that they got real expensive, raised their rates lately?

Anyone have any insight on this?
        Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by gtmerkley View Post
          Did you check Ebay
          yea no dice, see Dunbars response below as well.

and YES, dunbar , I think ebay is jacking the listing fees

Comment

joe, you might be in luck, since i haven't been active on ebay for some time

problem with ebay is that most good products get purchased in the last 30 seconds of a 7 day auction.

buy it now is the way to go.

p.s. all i have is 4 and 2 are brand new in the box

the other 2 get used.

but i'll think about how much ice cream it will take to butter me up

rick.
            phoebe it is

Comment

Yea, cool.

Well, if you should decide to sell one, Pm me or let me know,

I will be ready to buy like the first week Of Feb,

and yea, ebay is empty, .......

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post

rick.
                OK... So THAT thought just entered my my mind, and I think I just threw up a bit in my mouth

Just walk away Pskool, it's not worth a K-60.
                INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                  It's probably not a bad deal. You can dilute the ice cream with poop and he won't even care
                  I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

You guys are silly man
                    Last edited by PlumbingSkool; 12-30-2008, 01:53 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by PlumbingSkool View Post
                      I dont even want to now what you mean by that
                      Don't worry Pskool, No one really understands Rick. Not even Joey, and she has a PhD in psychology.

Comment

Originally posted by gene bickford View Post
                        don't worry pskool, no one really understands rick. Not even joey, and she has a phd in psychology.:d
                        ok

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                          Don't worry Pskool, No one really understands Rick. Not even Joey, and she has a PhD in psychology.
                          Just a Master's ( I didn't want to do all the reasearch a PhD required). Maybe that is the problem. You're a genious!
                          I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

Originally posted by MrsSeatDown View Post
                            Just a Master's ( I didn't want to do all the reasearch a PhD required). Maybe that is the problem. You're a genious!

Masters,, PhD,... it's all the same to me, thats why I'm knee deep in poop and pee, 'cause all I got was my GED

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
                              Masters,, PhD,... it's all the same to me, thats why I'm knee deep in poop and pee, 'cause all I got was my GED

ROFL!!!

We all deserve a slice of pecan pie after this one!
                              Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Working...
                              X