X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Grease Trap Gaskets

Im in the same situation reguarding the grease trap gasket in a pizza shop. I regularly clean the trap. I formed a new gasket out of thin piece of silicone rubber which he loves. He gets no smell now. Like you I think it would be a great idea rather getting paid for my services that my client would let us advertise on the pizza boxes. Hows it working for you? You think its worth it?

Comment

Originally posted by libertysewer View Post
      Im in the same situation reguarding the grease trap gasket in a pizza shop. I regularly clean the trap. I formed a new gasket out of thin piece of silicone rubber which he loves. He gets no smell now. Like you I think it would be a great idea rather getting paid for my services that my client would let us advertise on the pizza boxes. Hows it working for you? You think its worth it?

It's an awesome idea, but I would do flyers.

The fellow I work for let me distribute 3500 small flyers from 2 locations, one of them being a subway. Every pizza delivered, every submarine sandwich sold, I was able to highlight 2 companies. It certainly worked because the colors on the flyer were flourescent almost and people actually cut out my plumbing ad and posted it on their fridge!!!

No coupon but I thought that was pretty awesome.

It's a great opportunity, puts it in people's faces and that's all that matters. Make it a coupon.
      Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

I make them out of plumbers putty when there is not one to work with and just dispose of the old ones when i go back each time. Its easy and cleans up real nice with a putty knife.
        www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

Working...
        X