Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jerry mac

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Last edited by toolaholic; 01-10-2009, 12:25 AM.
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: Jerry mac

Nobody said anything about this contest. I have a clear pipe too.
    Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

Yeah, Yeah...Me too.
      Pretty reasonable price to.
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Do I want clear pipe?

Do I need clear pipe?

What would I do with it?

What is clear pipe?

Comment

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Last edited by toolaholic; 01-10-2009, 12:28 AM.
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

I must admit I prefer a corn cob pipe, it is the coolest smoking type I have found.As a kid we used a corn cob pipe and smoked corn silk in it. That was a good smoke and we could make it our self in the corn field. After drinking corn licker, and eating corn on the cob and corn bread. Boy that is a lot of corn isn't it.

Comment

Originally posted by gtmerkley View Post
              I must admit I prefer a corn cob pipe, it is the coolest smoking type I have found.As a kid we used a corn cob pipe and smoked corn silk in it. That was a good smoke and we could make it our self in the corn field. After drinking corn licker, and eating corn on the cob and corn bread. Boy that is a lot of corn isn't it.
              Grits in the morning aslo.
              Kenneth Collier
              Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
              Jackson, MS 39206
              (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
              drainman881999@yahoo.com

Comment

OH. Now you done it, you got me hungry and missing Dixie. Down there they didn't ask if you wanted grits, They asked what do you want with your grits.

Comment

Working...
                X