X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warning forum break up club

I was reading the other day about how people are going on forums and try to start a fight to get someone kicked off. The one that gets the most kicked off win's also points are given for fight's with the most letters. Things to look for are names of users with one letter deferent to make it look like it is from a regular forum poster. Another give away is someone who post's about bad spelling, A real member is not going to say anything about spelling or grammar or comas unless it is a teachers forum. Who would care ?, that is not what a forum is about there just trying to get your goat to get you mad enough to use profanity so you get kicked off. A fast kick off is good for high points. Another give a way is editing after they start a fight they will try to change there post to look like you attacked them. And there are other things. The best way is if your attacked don't respond report it to the moderator of the forum. And or print the post so if it is changed or a letter add to your name is used You have proof of what was said, if you are contacted with a warning that someone has reported you for abuse. All forums are fair game the biggest ones hit are the ones where posters have a lot of passion for what they post. The clubs are growing and the prize money is getting bigger so keep a look out. Who cares what a jack *ss posts and if it is a real post well you've done nothing when you have bested a fool.

Re: Warning forum break up club

Thanks,
    It's a good thing this forum seasoned with experience of practicing patience with some of our own childish/self serving antics.Thank goodness for the level heads.

Comment

Bumer, I thought this was a knew Social Group. Anywae, thanks for the heds up!

Comment

HEY NIP
        YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO SPELL
        WHATS WRONG WITH YOU

Just kidding.

G3

Comment

You mean to tell me I've might have enemies ? On the internet ? Quit it.

Comment

this is freaky.

i'm sorry for being so utterly ignorant to this. i thought this was a joke at first. then i realized you guys were serious.

bad bad bad people. that's just outright cruel.

we take those kind on a hunting trip.

the really bad ones get to go to the floe edge.

Vince

in the old days, my people used to banish the bad guy for one year from the group. if he survived on his own, he was welcomed back in the group. they almost never survived on their own. if they survived, they learned their lesson.

mean people suck.

Comment

What Froum are they on??? I`d like to sign up I think I could piss off a few people if the money`s right hell, I do it for free most of the time
              http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

They gather in a grup to check the results but send using hijack mode. If they live close enough they can do it with a SPS so no trace. The right grup and you can get in the thousand dollar or more prize. But it is hard to prove I got suckered in to losing a forum for life. Till they found a bunch of us were a target of one of them grup's they almost wiped the forum out. Interestingly enough we got an invitation to join another forum almost the same as we were on only the new one had advertisement and had a online store. Sounds a little fishy don't it. I didn't join. And no PJR it wasn't a mail order bride forum. If I wasn't Married with kids, and got a mail order bride she would chuck rocks at me the first time she seen and smelled me after a bad job. I have to sneak in to the laundry room with my clothes and then the shower the way it is.

Comment

No really I`m good at it where do I sign up? I can piss off the pissers Trust me
                  http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X