X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For sale?

Was curious if we were allowed to ask if anyone had any machines for sale on this forum. I am planning on doing drain cleaning on evenings and weekends here soon and need to purchase a few items. The main machine I am looking for right now is a main line machine. I saw a lot of people were picking up sectional machines, so maybe someone has a drum machine sitting around they wouldn't mind letting go of.

If posts like this are not allowed, let me know and I will remove it.

Re: For sale?

If you were a regular poster a request would not be a big deal but as the sole purpose of your first post I would say posting for solicitation would be a no go...

Stick to Ebay or your local supply house or even craig list and do alot of reading of old threads on this forum to choose your machines ( we all have opinions on machines).

Feel free to discuss your choices and I bet a few members will even point you to the best deals once they get to know ya a bit...

Okie

Comment

So you are going to sidejob in the evenings and weekends? What do you do fulltime? If I might ask?

Comment

I have a full time job in an unrelated field. I used to work for a large drain cleaning company awhile back for a couple years, then I switched to a smaller company and worked there for a couple years. I was good at what I did there, so I am looking to get back into it and be able to work for myself.

The only machines I have used in the past have all been drum machines. Used a spartan 1065 at the one place, don't like that machine much. The smaller place I worked had a sled type machine that looks similar to a gorlitz that I liked a lot. Since drum machines are what I know, that is probably what I would go with even though others seem to prefer the sectional ones.

Comment

I would check with ebay...

Comment

I scored the sweetest deal on a Ridgid K-380 today off of Craigslist. I actually gave him more than what he asked it was so cheap. I don't want or need a K-380 but couldn't pass it up.

Gotta respond quick or the best deal will go in a flash

Comment

My side job on nites and weekends is as an ER doctor. I figure we are both licensed by the the Il. Dep't of Public Health, I have been watching [B]House[B] lately, I don't have to carry malpractice insurance or pay back a student loan, so I can charge less. The patients are in any shape to check my credentials, so it's great. Where can I buy some used surgical equipment?

Comment

Originally posted by bogart View Post
                my side job on nites and weekends is as an er doctor. I figure we are both licensed by the the il. Dep't of public health, i have been watching [b]house[b] lately, i don't have to carry malpractice insurance or pay back a student loan, so i can charge less. The patients are in any shape to check my credentials, so it's great. Where can i buy some used surgical equipment?
                haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Comment

Working...
                X