X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Stuck

Yeah...that looks really great, I'm convinced. Next time I'm looking for that elusive cleanout I'll try my ouija board. Or consult my 8-ball.

What up Stxrus? We want closure!
    Last edited by Ace Sewer; 02-08-2009, 05:04 PM.
    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

I've been stuck my fair share of times. It sucks, bad. One technique I use is the old laundry detergent trick. I dump three gallons of laundry detergent down the c/o, eat lunch, run the snake in the same spot for about 5-10 min to get everything lubed up and pull that snake back hard while yelling, MINE, MINE!
      Anyone can tear a man down, few can build one up.

Comment

no closure yet. but the homeowner did say the local gov't was going to take care of it. allegedly sometime this week but i've heard nothing from VIWMA on this. we'll see

steve
        In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by stxrus View Post
          the homeowner did say the local gov't was going to take care of it.
          There's a lot of that going on these days. Maybe the feds can bail him out.

Comment

not feds, territorial as in VI govt. VIWMA to be specific

hope to hear something tomorrow

steve
            In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

I was trying to be funny. Guess I failed.

Comment

Working...
              X