Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 512 HZ sonde

Anyone have an extra one for sale?
    I have lost 2 in the last year. My own fault completely.
    Sent From The StoolBus

www.appletondrainandsewer.com

Appleton WI, 54915
    1-920-284-7471

Re: 512 HZ sonde

We out to have our own trading place on the forum, to heck with E-bay. But sorry I don't have one. I lost two of them too and now I just use the flush able kind and tape it on when the battery is dead I send it back for credit

Comment

I use the Ridgid Sondes that attach like a tool. I can't see loosing one of these...
      How do you use loose them If you don't mind me asking? Do you buy the cheap ones and tape them as well?

I would love a seperate trading board on this site if we could keep the spammers out (make it by invitation only).

Comment

Lost isn’t the right word. I have broken them by jamming them in to get to the bad spot and have destroyed them.
        Sent From The StoolBus

www.appletondrainandsewer.com

Appleton WI, 54915
        1-920-284-7471

Comment

I've been shopping for one to attach to my 7/8" cable. This is the lowest price one I could find. I confirmed that they also sell adapters for most cable manufacturers. It will fit in a 2" pipe but not through a short pattern 90.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=230294694021

Comment

You should look at the cheap flushable sondes. They are small and can be taped onto the cable.

Comment

of course i have extras even a few spares for the seesnake.

that prototec is fine, but even better with a spring carrier. it attaches to the front of the cable in a spring with an adapter to fit the head. i always threaded them 3/8 x 24tpi to match my ridgid studs.

i've always had the best luck with a camera locator.

rick.
              phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
              X