X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Poo on your hands???

I love Poo

i wear work gloves when it gets dirty.

the germ factor doesn't bother me too much.

i saw a thing on mythbusters once about germs and the bathroom. the cleanest place in the average household was the toilet seat.

Vince

in montreal, there is a seperate phonebook that's called the "pink pages". gay friendly business'. the company i worked for had advertising in the pink pages. thankfully i don't have unwelcomed experiences to tell you. exit only.

not that there's anything wrong with that

Comment

Originally posted by Plumber Rick
      i've had my share of naked guys and girls while i've worked
      Dayum, but it's boring here. Send some my way.

Comment

I get my nitrile gloves from Statewide Supply, the Bio-Clean people. They're large enough that they don't hurt when putting them on.

In addition to using them when working on toilets, I use them when working on water heaters. The sediment will turn your hands into something resembling dog's paws if you don't protect them.

And I'm sure I contracted Hep B while hammering roots on a closet flange - it splashed into my eye. No, Virginia, the closet flange is not the cleanest thing in the house, and there is no Santa.

Comment

I called another plumber out at one of my schools to clear a mainline drain because my Gorlitz was out of commission at the time and he used a sectional snake with his bare hands. He said so he can "feel" the cable better. I get all the feeling I care for with the ugly gloves.

Comment

So funny!!!
            Reminds me of the movie Joe Dirt.
            ""Ohhhh don't get the Poo on me!""
            Thanks for doing the dirty jobs
            Measure TWICE - Cut ONCE! 'Cause the Lumber Stretcher is broken!
            I'd throw more things away, but I'm afraid someone might want them...
            My DIY and HOW To Articles and Videos

Comment

Dunbar,
              do ya just get the feeling that Jessica might be more "approachable" now? I mean the her self esteem is gotta be in the toilet, now. Or is she even smart enough to realize she has gained weight?

Comment

Originally posted by Bogart View Post
                Dunbar,
                do ya just get the feeling that Jessica might be more "approachable" now? I mean the her self esteem is gotta be in the toilet, now. Or is she even smart enough to realize she has gained weight?

It wouldn't matter to me if she knew the difference between tuna and chicken.

She's losing it though.
                Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Working...
                X