No announcement yet.

Not sure what kind of jetter I need.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Not sure what kind of jetter I need.

Originally posted by HebertDrainCare View Post
    • Heavy duty, 13 hp Honda gasoline engine manual start only.
    • Engine equipped with hour/tachometer
    • UDOR heavy duty, triplex plunger pump, rated 5 gpm at 3000 psi
    • Pump equipped with pressure unloader, oil dampened pressure guage and "Y" strainer
    • 20" hose reel wioth rotational lock, anti-backlash brake and dirt guard, supports 200' of 3/8" lightweight fabric reinforced thermoplastic sewer hose.
    • Option of 250' hose available
    • Small portable storage reel with remote shut off supports 75' of 3/16" FDS hose with 1/8" NPT hose ends.
    • Four stainless steel sewer nozzles (two for each hose).
    • Trigger-style handgun with 18" barrel and two 1/4" stainless steel carwarsh nozzles.
    • Upright heavy duty, royal blue enameled frame of 1" steel tubing supported by two 10" pneumatic tires.
    • Frame has two caster wheels for horizontal maneuvering.

This is what I use. I like it because it cleans 4 inch and smaller up to 250 feet and it does not take up alot of space since its upright. Also the people who make it are just an hour away from me in Baton Rouge.

I eventually want to get a trailer jet w/ 300 gallon tank/ 4000 psi/ 15/18 gpm. But not enough demand for it, yet.

Of course if I buy it, I'll parade it to every large apartment complex in the area with manhole lines to let them know I have it.

I think I paid $4000, memory is fuzzy on that price - thought more about it thinking $3700.00 is more accurate
    Are we talking Shamrock Tools?
    Kenneth Collier
    Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
    Jackson, MS 39206
    (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
    drainman881999@yahoo.com

Comment

Originally posted by drainman881999 View Post
      Are we talking Shamrock Tools?
      Yes. Shamrock Pipe Tools in Baton Rouge.

Comment

Originally posted by HebertDrainCare View Post
        Yes. Shamrock Pipe Tools in Baton Rouge.
        Top of the line people.Charles and Roger are super techs.I think I will take off one day and ride to Baton Rouge just to drop off a case of soda pops for the Shamrock team.Then on to your Home Town to see the fish.That way my grandchilden can drag me around all day and explain things to me.
        Maybe get a chance to see you work.I can hold a wall up with the best.(LOL)
        Kenneth Collier
        Maintenance and Sewer

P.O. Box 9441
        Jackson, MS 39206
        (601) 613-2678 (Cell)
        drainman881999@yahoo.com

Comment

Working...
        X