X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Advice on chronic root problem

Many thanks to Highland, Mojo, HDC, Rick, Gene, Jrsaltz, and Haycad. Tremendous help you guys I am thinking that liner looks like a hell of a good option! I watched the videos- and thanks for the links. Gonna look into it!
    I will try to get someone out to knock out that root first and hit it with some Root-x.
    Again, you are all great... by the way, who's Ben/ Gearjunky (the Seabee) Rick?

Comment

Originally posted by velvetsteele41 View Post
      Many thanks to Highland, Mojo, HDC, Rick, Gene, Jrsaltz, and Haycad. Tremendous help you guys I am thinking that liner looks like a hell of a good option! I watched the videos- and thanks for the links. Gonna look into it!
      I will try to get someone out to knock out that root first and hit it with some Root-x.
      Again, you are all great... by the way, who's Ben/ Gearjunky (the Seabee) Rick?
      Ben or GearJunkie is a Seabee on the site who is stationed in Virgina. He is a plumber by both trade and assignment.

Mark
      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Thanks Utah, got it now

Comment

Re: Advice on chronic root problem AR 15 ??????

1 " a foot fall Is not common. 1/4" is the norm.Based on Your post, My guts tell Me You can do a 4' or so line repair. On My own home Idid this With 1/2" pvc pipes on the coupling bands to the surface. This allows hot copper sulfate tea time once in a while. My famile is in Duvall. Maybe I could have them find a plumber for a 1/2 day to assist in the pipe repair. I suggest You grab a day laborer to excavate the work area. Only Question is " Why would an old Marine help a Dog face ? " Beats the hell outa Me !!!!! Send Me a p.m. Semper Fi.
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
          X