X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stuck

Not my cable my camera. The side of a vertacle piece of orangeburg was mostly gone about 4' . before I could pull the camera out of the horizontal portion and back up the vertical pipe all the sand caved in . So I'm stuck under a crawl space under cement and about 4 or 5 foot down. I'm going to try and vacuum the sand out. fortunatly we are bypassing that section of pipe. I'll keep you all informed.

Re: Stuck

how about a jetter and vac?

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

thats a fear of mine good luck
      Mike
      Clark County Plumbing And Drain
      www.plumbinginclarkcounty.com

Comment

I got my little mytana camera stuck in a 2" cast under a bsmt floor some time ago.We was the break and we were also using it to locate the line.We ended up breaking up the floor anyhow and then retrieved the camera. Good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
          how about a jetter and vac?

rick.

We are freeeeeee!!!!!!. I sort of used a vac and a jetter Rick. The vac was a shop vac with a piece of 3/4 pex taped to it. I sucked about 3 feet of sand out of the vertical pipe. I still could not budge the camera...... it was still below the wye. The only thing running through the wye was a floor drain. picture a basement under part of the house and a crawl space under the other. the floor drain was in the basement. So we busted up the floor drain and ran my jetter through the pipe. it took a few moments of water blasting at the sand in the wye before it broke loose. It was my home made jetter. A piece of pex with a hose adaptor on it. I actually do have a home made jetter head for it. I haven't tried the camera out to see if it still works. I'm keep my fingures crossed. I did pull a little hard a couple times

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Mpls View Post
            I got my little mytana camera stuck in a 2" cast under a bsmt floor some time ago.We was the break and we were also using it to locate the line.We ended up breaking up the floor anyhow and then retrieved the camera. Good luck!
            How do you like that little Mytana. How does it go through 1.5 2 inch fittings. A few plumber want me to locate small lines at times

Comment

Working...
            X