X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Clean auger

Remember Wilson from the movie Cast Away?

Well, I have a mentally ill customer (his case worker calls me), and I have to auger his WC about every 4 months. He likes to,..Um..ahh... "decorate" his bath room with "Wilsons", but (no pun intended) his "Wilsons" are brown not red and if the flicks of poo on the wall had more color, they could almost be considered art, instead of fart.

I can tell you, every time I auger his toilet, I pull back a little bundle of joy, in the form of a little brown ball, rolling around in the bulb of my auger.
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Re: Clean auger

Originally posted by JCsPlumbing View Post
      Do squirrels stick to an auger?

Does Ridgid market a "Squirrel Auger"? Model SQ-A-101?

J.C.
      Holy Crap. Thats amazing. I mean that you retrieved the squirrels intact! I once pulled a pigeon out of a sump pump, but thats it.

Comment

Working...
      X