stupid stuff in toilets ????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stupid stuff in toilets ????

DUNBAR GOT THINKING. Some people must think It's ok to use the pot to dispose of stuff.
    What have You found them dumping , please ?????
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: stupid stuff in toilets ????

I once did a backed up main to septic tank. Found all kinds of candy bar wrappers and chip bags. Informed the customer of my findings and she just kind of looked blank.

While filling out the bill JR got off the school bus. He looked about 12yrs but went about 300lbs. BUSTED!!!
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
      I once did a backed up main to septic tank. Found all kinds of candy bar wrappers and chip bags. Informed the customer of my findings and she just kind of looked blank.

While filling out the bill JR got off the school bus. He looked about 12yrs but went about 300lbs. BUSTED!!!
      wow.sad

Comment

At our continuation high school I found a bag of weed and a pipe in the toilet tank, when I was trying to check why it wouldn't flush right.

Comment

cell phone, twice.

tennis ball, jammed in there like sabotage.

endless driver's liscenses, ski passes, key cards, etc.

can't count how many bars of soap... these come in waves as the new housekeepers get the bright idea then get cured of it

tampon applicators,

wash rags from the bar right over the potty,

you name it, I've pulled it out a stool.

I think it was Aaron had the pic of one they finally gave up and replaced and broke the trap out to see and it was a rat carcass; I can't beat that.

****ing porcelain trash cans.

Had one where they had wierd stuff coming up in the bowls and worried they had a main line about to plug and someone had taken a dump in the tank in both men's and womens

took athletic tape and then a depends out a main line, finally let the poor guy off the hook by suggesting it might have been his guests.... god I hope I never get there, sadly I know I will.
          Last edited by Ace Sewer; 02-08-2009, 01:07 AM.
          This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Kid was flushing empty plastic bags from some protein powder mix....at least that was what he was telling his dad.

I felt so inclined to say, "Are you a 4ing whackjob?

I had someone throw spaghetti down a toilet, clog it up.

Back in grade school we got in trouble for all of us boys using the same toilet after lunch, without flushing it. The janitor was heard yelling his head off right before school let out,

I'm not going to give details but I'm sure the expression on his face when he opened the stall had to be priceless.

Never thought I'd get in trouble for not flushing a toilet. LMAO!!!! Da good ole days.
            Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Several years back I was doing an expansion on a sewage treatment plant. The influent enters a basin with a couple pumps. Not only was there crap but everything else, toys, paper money, medicine vials, condoms, tampons, plastic bags, vegetables, The grease rolls to ball the size of a baseball/softball. Stuff I can't remember. If I do that type of work again my camera will be with me.

Comment

Originally posted by stokefire7 View Post
                Several years back I was doing an expansion on a sewage treatment plant. The influent enters a basin with a couple pumps. Not only was there crap but everything else, toys, paper money, medicine vials, condoms, tampons, plastic bags, vegetables, The grease rolls to ball the size of a baseball/softball. Stuff I can't remember. If I do that type of work again my camera will be with me.
                "The Ones floated by , but everyone scrambled for that $20 "
                I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

All I can think of

crushed soft drink cans (hardest to remove)
                  heroin syringes (in the bowl and the tank) The pale white, anorexic looking, tattoo covered tenant claimed he was diabetic
                  pennies
                  plastic bottles
                  underwear
                  mardi gras beads
                  beer bottles
                  tampons
                  cups
                  forks
                  spoons
                  knives
                  straws
                  cell phones
                  plastic caps
                  q-tips
                  wet wipes
                  paper towels
                  food (bones, crawfish shells)
                  toys

I've also pulled out many UFO's "Unidentified Flushed Objects"

Comment

Originally posted by stokefire7 View Post
                    Reminds of the time in trade school when we went on a tour of the sewage treatment plant. The girl giving us the tour said they often find paper money, and have a special retrieving net for money. Then they dry it out and buy coffee for everyone at the plant. Eesh, always wash your hands after touching money....
                    West Trail Mechanical Ltd
                    Service. Commitment. Expertise.

www.westtrailmechanical.ca

Comment

baseball caps, travel shampoo bottles, dentures, a doll wig, and my favorite one ... heavy paper napkin containing fish bones from someones lunch.

the doll wig was from an older couple with no kids and no house guests with kids. had the house about 3 years and toilet suddenly acts up. there's the doll wig.

the Virgin Islands Waste Management Authority call me about a toilet that won't flush. pull toilet and the line is dry. flip it on its back and find the napkin and bones. they maintain the sewage system but have no one to clear a toilet block in their building

steve
                      In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

latex gloves, t-shirts, little green army men, markers, small shampoo bottle, various toys, and my best find a half of a steak. My old man pulled pork spare-rib bones out of a rabbi's private tiolet. Of course he had no idea where they came from.

Comment

had a job just last week i pulled dentures out of a toilet .. then the guy put them in the dishwasher and put them back in his mouth feel sorry for his wife

Comment

Originally posted by NYSEWERMAN View Post
                            My old man pulled pork spare-rib bones out of a rabbi's private tiolet. Of course he had no idea where they came from.
                            oh god, i just about pissed myself on that

steve
                            In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

At a Native American bar, I pulled out a great big belt buckle. Don't know if somebody was happy to get it back or not.

KFC. That sticks in there real good.

Of course, bars of soap. That usually requires pulling the toilet.

Comment

Working...
                              X