X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No good deed shall go

Home next to the one I'm working on had a toilet blockage Yesterday. I brought My closet Auger and K375 today. Ran all 6 ft.on the auger, nade. Pulled john, ran garden hose in it paper ran out. Ran 50 ft. with 1/2 cutter no blockage. installed new wax ring ,pointing out the old horn one is a poor choice. After hook up ,No flush!!Still some thing in toilet trap!
    Augured more aggressive and it cleared. Cleaned up and left. Neither husband or Wife said thank You.I had no intention of charging them, but a thanks would be nice. After all these Years , that's it !I just don't understand some people. NO MORE FREEBEES!
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: No good deed shall go

Why did you do it for free, and then expect something in return? Dumb.
    Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

Is a thank you too much to ask Carl ???? that's all I wanted. I saw that they are burdened with a child [14 with problems] Just an act of Kindness.Ifound out later He uses REAMS OF TP!
      I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

With more expierience Tool you'll know when there's a stoppage in the toilet or farther down the line. Just because the auger made it through the toilet once doesn't mean it's is clear of debris.

In this situation I might have augered the toilet at no charge in hopes of getting future business from them. But pulling the toilet and running a snake, no way....you pay!

Comment

Thanks Carl ,now I know to auger a few times.

Comment

It always blows my mind when I auger past an object. I've snaked thru long paper clogs with massive cutters repeatedly and had the mush just close up behind me and stay clogged. One I could not believe my eyes when I opened a downstream cleanout and it's clear and there is my cable and its still clogged. I went back and forth thru that one 4 times grinding it up before it finally let go.
            This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Comment

Thanks ,I'm starting to get this drain clearing

Comment

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
                Home next to the one I'm working on had a toilet blockage Yesterday. I brought My closet Auger and K375 today. Ran all 6 ft.on the auger, nade. Pulled john, ran garden hose in it paper ran out. Ran 50 ft. with 1/2 cutter no blockage. installed new wax ring ,pointing out the old horn one is a poor choice. After hook up ,No flush!!Still some thing in toilet trap!
                Augured more aggressive and it cleared. Cleaned up and left. Neither husband or Wife said thank You.I had no intention of charging them, but a thanks would be nice. After all these Years , that's it !I just don't understand some people. NO MORE FREEBEES!
                If you had broken something they would have expected you to pay for it.

Comment

Working...
                X