X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• k -60

fellas where could i get my hands on a used k-60?

Re: k -60

I would check with the rental places in your town. Sometimes they get rid of their rental units when the timing is right. Same as HD rental. Right now there is one on ebay. I'm not an expert, or even a novice with K-60's but this on looks pretty used. 16+ hours left and $37.02 bid price in S. Cal.
    http://cgi.ebay.com/RIDGID-K-60-DRAI...3A1%7C294%3A50

Comment

Originally posted by Fireguy97 View Post
      I would check with the rental places in your town. Sometimes they get rid of their rental units when the timing is right. Same as HD rental. Right now there is one on ebay. I'm not an expert, or even a novice with K-60's but this on looks pretty used. 16+ hours left and $37.02 bid price in S. Cal.
      http://cgi.ebay.com/RIDGID-K-60-DRAI...3A1%7C294%3A50

at first i thanked you for the heads up

but then i looked and

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

I'm not an expert, or even a novice with K-60's but this one looks pretty used. 16+ hours left and $37.02 bid price in S. Cal.
        I *did* say that it looked pretty used. Five hours left and bidding it is still at $37.02! What a deal!

If I did find something that might be decent, I would have pm'ed you Rick. I'm still pretty new to this forum, but I've been reading a ton of old threads. Didn't I see somewhere that you have given up on ebay for the past year??. I also read further in that thread that 'others' know better.

Mick

Comment

I *did* say that it looked pretty used.

I guess that I should have said "that is looks pretty SAD"

Mick

Comment

If you listen to the K60 owners here they would tell you its treason to ever sell one!

Comment

Bomberman, I just bought a perfect k-60 off ebay for $800.00. This machine was the old style but had never been used. It was brand new. I am in the septic pumping and repair business and have actually used it quite a bit since I picked it up. It appears to be everything the other guys (mainly rick) says it is. It works well for us because it is compact and can be carried on the truck in a side box. There is anothe on on ebay right now for around 300.00.

Comment

Originally posted by kingbee View Post
                Bomberman, I just bought a perfect k-60 off ebay for $800.00. This machine was the old style but had never been used. It was brand new. I am in the septic pumping and repair business and have actually used it quite a bit since I picked it up. It appears to be everything the other guys (mainly rick) says it is. It works well for us because it is compact and can be carried on the truck in a side box. There is anothe on on ebay right now for around 300.00.

was that you who ended up with it a few weeks ago?

i stopped around $650

i was just going to buy it for my museum

glad that you ended up with it and you're using it.

i was just going to drool over it

rick.
                phoebe it is

Comment

Rick,
                  This machine was located in Manhattan, (Greenwich Village)NY. I bid it off on sunday at about 1 pm and left to go get it immediately (approx.140 miles). Manhattan traffic is unreal. If you leave 1 foot between your bumper and the car in front of you, a yellow ny cab will compress and fit in that space. When I left manhattan, I felt like I was escaping. I have used the machine alot since then. Business is so slow that we are surviving on emergencies and I am glad that I bought it. It was still in the original shipping boxes from Ridgid. Sorry I had to outbid you, I will lay off the next one.

Comment

Working...
                  X