X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 days and a wakeup call

Hi to all you fine friends out in RIDGID TOOL land ! !

Just to let you know JERRY the MAC ATTACK
    MASTERPLUMBER AND DRAINMAN,

Has gone over to the dark side i am going to work for the competition down in beautyful Houston, TEXAS my home state

Where i hope to be on march the 10th. To live out my life !

Where i will be availble to answer your drain and plumbing questions and to help you with anything you can't get from
    Josh. At RIDGID TOOL

In June 2009
    will be starting classes in drain cleaning 101 everthing you need to know about running drum equipment and how to cut and repair innercore cables in the field
    we will also have classes on jetting equipment and cameras

for all you moderators out there i hope i stayed between the lines by not mentioning any "names"

JERRYMAC
    JERRYMAC
    E-MAILJERRYMAC777@GMAIL.COM
    CALIF. LIC. PLBG,HEAT,DRAINS,ELECTRIC,WATER HEATER, BOILER, POOL AND SPA HEATER
    FIRE SPRINKLER CONTRACTOR,
    SINCE JAN. 1989

Re: 2 days and a wakeup call

I just ordered a repair splicer for my 3/4" innercore ridgid cable. I think I got the hang of it, but I'll call you if I need any tips.

Good luck in Texas Jerry! I'll be buying a Colt soon. Looks like a beautiful machine.
    Water Heater Reviews & Water Heater Information

Comment

AHHH HAAA!!!!
      A wolf, in sheep's clothing.
      An outright Charlatan.

Just kidding Jerry, I wish you luck, and hope everything works out for you!
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

I think "drain cleaning 101" was one of my things but good luck either way
        If you need any help on your classes let me know as I`ve got a few under my belt now
        ACS.... The Drum Master ......
        http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

good luck!
          Mike
          Clark County Plumbing And Drain
          www.plumbinginclarkcounty.com

Comment

Originally posted by JERRYMAC View Post
            for all you moderators out there i hope i stayed between the lines by not mentioning any "names"
            Thanks Jerry... I bet nobody was smart enough to look 2 lines down to figure it out from this.

E-MAILJERRYMAC@UTAHWEB.COM"
            E-MAILJERRYMAC@TROJANTOOLMFG.COM
            WWW.TROJANTOOLMFG.COM
            CALIF. LIC. PLBG,HEAT,DRAINS,FIRESPRINKLER CONTRACTOR, SINCE JAN. 1989

Regardless... good luck at your new position...

Comment

Congratulations on Your New venture , You're a great teacher,and bailed Me out more than once. Please keep Your posts coming! We want to hear all your new experiences.
              God Bless Brother,Be safe on the road trip! Tool
              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by Josh View Post
                Thanks Jerry... I bet nobody was smart enough to look 2 lines down to figure it out from this.

E-MAILJERRYMAC@UTAHWEB.COM"
                E-MAILJERRYMAC@TROJANTOOLMFG.COM
                WWW.TROJANTOOLMFG.COM
                CALIF. LIC. PLBG,HEAT,DRAINS,FIRESPRINKLER CONTRACTOR, SINCE JAN. 1989

Regardless... good luck at your new position...
                I bet your wrong
                http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

Glad to hear of your new job in these tough economic jobs. I'm "usually" just a phone call away. Best of luck Jerry.
                  Buy cheap, buy twice.

Comment

As long as you keep posting it's OK. We could use a good spy. If you play both sides you can make double the money. But watch the trench coat and sunglasses we might not recognize you if you post. I'm just funning you. Good Luck.

Comment

Congratulations Jerry. I love Texas. I'm heading down to Houston myself on Friday.
                      Gonna be be down there about week to take care of some personal stuff. I use to live in Katy. Might have to pop by if I have time and check out the operation.

Comment

Looks alot like Spartan Equipment!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????

Comment

Hit a pawn shop for that rodeo belt buckle , Quick .

Don't talk about voting against prop. #8 . The Gay marriage ban amendment!
                          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by MPMGinAL View Post
                            Looks alot like Spartan Equipment!!!!!!!!!!!!????????????
                            Exactly what I was thinking, it surely must be private labeled spartan looks like a model 100,model 300 and the 1065.

Comment

To all you plumbers and friends out there i have been
                              off the net moving the past
                              week,
                              Just got the truck unloaded and went to meet with my new bosses ! !

I found out that while i was on the road that some new investors have taken over the company and that i don't
                              meet their new. "Professional Image"

so i was told welcome to Houston and now hit the road Jack !
                              this is in no way anything to
                              do with Jack or Karen

But is just what happens when you bring in new people !
                              Last edited by ToUtahNow; 03-16-2009, 02:59 PM.
                              JERRYMAC
                              E-MAILJERRYMAC777@GMAIL.COM
                              CALIF. LIC. PLBG,HEAT,DRAINS,ELECTRIC,WATER HEATER, BOILER, POOL AND SPA HEATER
                              FIRE SPRINKLER CONTRACTOR,
                              SINCE JAN. 1989

Comment

Working...
                              X