X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: IF I Could Only get one machine

I own a drain cleaning company in Florida and we do around 40-60 calls per week and the k60-sp is all we use, for the past 4 years they have proven to be the best and when repairs need to be done to them(not often) they are easy to do yourself. I recommend k60 1000%

Comment

Originally posted by farmersdrains View Post
      I own a drain cleaning company in Florida and we do around 40-60 calls per week and the k60-sp is all we use, for the past 4 years they have proven to be the best and when repairs need to be done to them(not often) they are easy to do yourself. I recommend k60 1000%
      ummmmmmm how is your divorce going? We thought you closed up shop?

Comment

Is this the same guy?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=260379269784

http://www.ridgidforum.com/forum/sho...highlight=ebay

Lenny

Pronounced A-Bear Drain Care

I know, it doesn't make sense.

http://www.hebertdraincare.com

Comment

Originally posted by wrench spinner View Post
          ummmmmmm how is your divorce going? We thought you closed up shop?
          I believe you chased him off.

Mark
          "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

according to his -1 feedback, it was a scam.

rick.

good catch wrench
            phoebe it is

Comment

We have not used our old K-1500B eels for over 6 years now. Most plumbers in Australia use small water jetters (5gpm) for general work and call in a bigger jetter as required. Ridgid sell a 3000psi portable petrol jetter that does a good job.

We are priced middle of the road and charge $66 to call out then $264 every hour with the jetter. I don't know how that compares to what you charge? Cheap? Expensive? Call out after 5pm or weekends - add $99.

We charge enough so that when equipment breaks down, there is money left to replace hoses, nozzles and jetters.
              Regards, Bill

The definition of Insanity: "Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result."
              Albert Einstein

Comment

Originally posted by PLUMBER RICK View Post
                according to his -1 feedback, it was a scam.

rick.

good catch wrench
                And to think you gave em Thanks on their post.....
                anyone want to call em?

BTW.... anyone know where to buy these at? I had some and liked em, I want to buy more.

Oh hell, I called em and he`s for real... He`ll now take $10,000.00 for all
                I didnt have much time to talk to em as I had a call come in but I think he`s for real. I would have to talk to em allot more before I would send em any money but I`m think he`s really who he say`s he is. ???????
                Last edited by All Clear Sewer; 03-31-2009, 11:59 AM.
                http://www.all-clear-sewer.com/

Comment

hey drains done cheap. i was on craigslist, muskegon, michigan. 1-866-247-4984. cover 4 counties. any drain sewer line cleaned for $80.00. is that you? my son lives up there. if it is i'll give your number to him. breid

Comment

Originally posted by All Clear Sewer View Post
                    And to think you gave em Thanks on their post.....
                    anyone want to call em?

BTW.... anyone know where to buy these at? I had some and liked em, I want to buy more.

Oh hell, I called em and he`s for real... He`ll now take $10,000.00 for all
                    I didnt have much time to talk to em as I had a call come in but I think he`s for real. I would have to talk to em allot more before I would send em any money but I`m think he`s really who he say`s he is. ???????
                    The scam was he/she did not honor the ebay auction after it was over. If it was too lower for him/her that's fine but then he/she should have had a reserve. In addition, the auction said it was the wife and she was selling the business because she was awarded it after their divorce.

Mark
                    "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
                    X