X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the sake of sectionals

Rick, really looking hard at the k-60 and 1500 and like what i see but what do you do to keep things clean like say pulling a toilet in the house and how well do they go thru traps

Re: For the sake of sectionals

Originally posted by Drainsdonecheap View Post
    Rick, really looking hard at the k-60 and 1500 and like what i see but what do you do to keep things clean like say pulling a toilet in the house and how well do they go thru traps
    josh, most of the k-60 7/8'' i do from outside. but i still do some inside via removed toilets. very simple, the rear guide hose contains the cable and the cable is dry when you first start.

removing the cable i usually pull it out as much as i can without running. remember that once you get the drain open. the cable will spin off muck/ water pretty easy at 625 rpms. the olny exposed cable is just the 1-2' end into the line. the rest is in the guide hose.

honestly, once you get used to the workings of a sectional it's pretty easy to stay clean.

p.s in all the years of drain cleaning with both drum and sectional, i've never had to get any carpets cleaned. sure i can be messy outside with no guide hose, but inside you just do things cleaner.

rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

Working...
    X