X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For the Quality Drain Cleaners

Which one you high quality drain cleaning proffesionals gives the best or the longest warranty.

Re: For the Quality Drain Cleaners

I think I've heard of some giving one year warranties here with jet and video.

Me = 30 days to cover anything I missed.

After thirty days something is likely wrong with the pipe or the customer/tenant is abusing drain.

Lenny

Pronounced A-Bear Drain Care

I know, it doesn't make sense.

http://www.hebertdraincare.com

Comment

tail light warranty, one ya cant see em anymore warrantee is gone!! LOL really i used to offer 30 day. I didnt have a camera so i really didnt feel comfortable offering longer. keep in mind that my drain cleaning was more to keep my plumbing customers happy. We looked at drain cleaning as a neccessary evil. If i were to go back into it I would look at drain cleaning as another facet in the business probably spring for a see snake a couple new machines and a locater.

Comment

Our friend gives an outta sight guarantee. The customers get excited without realizing once he is out of sight so is the guarantee!
        I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

From the movie "Tommy Boy" with Chris Farley, love this movie.

Tommy
          : Let's think about this for a sec, Ted, why would somebody put a guarantee on a box? Hmmm, very interesting.
          Ted Nelson, Customer: Go on, I'm listening.
          Tommy: Here's the way I see it, Ted. Guy puts a fancy guarantee on a box 'cause he wants you to fell all warm and toasty inside.
          Ted Nelson, Customer: Yeah, makes a man feel good.
          Tommy: 'Course it does. Why shouldn't it? Ya figure you put that little box under your pillow at night, the Guarantee Fairy might come by and leave a quarter, am I right, Ted?
          [chuckles until he sees that Ted is not laughing too]
          Ted Nelson, Customer: [impatiently] What's your point?
          Tommy: The point is, how do you know the fairy isn't a crazy glue sniffer? "Building model airplanes" says the little fairy; well, we're not buying it. He sneaks into your house once, that's all it takes. The next thing you know, there's money missing off the dresser, and your daughter's knocked up. I seen it a hundred times.
          Ted Nelson, Customer: But why do they put a guarantee on the box?
          Tommy: Because they know all they sold ya was a guaranteed piece of ****. That's all it is, isn't it? Hey, if you want me to take a dump in a box and mark it guaranteed, I will. I got spare time. But for now, for your customer's sake, for your daughter's sake, ya might wanna think about buying a quality product from me.
          Ted Nelson, Customer: [pause] Okay, I'll buy from you.
          Tommy: Well, that's...
          Tommy, Richard Hayden: ...What?

Lenny

Comment

Roots - 1 year with jet, root treatment and video. (Warranty covers blockages caused by root intrusion only)

Standard blockage with rodding (jet or mechanical) and video - 30 days

Rodding (jet or mechanical) and no video - No warranty

Any line with a belly - No warranty

Warranties can also vary based on certain situations.
            www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

That is truly funny hebert, the franchise I worked for would give 3yr warrantys on the sewer. The owner would say were not drain cleaners were drain replacers(funny how we advertised as sewer cleaning) so we give them the warranty and when it plugs up and it does with in three years, we march down the basment with are 1065 let it wind and grind and say we cant get through, were going to have to dig it up mrs. jones but well give you a lifetime warranty on that

Comment

I wont name names but well call them Mr. Sewer cleaner

Comment

Originally posted by Drainsdonecheap View Post
                  I wont name names but well call them Mr. Sewer cleaner

There's a reason they call them Mr.
                  www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

I like the name I just learned from tool = McRooter

Lenny

Comment

since i document every job including drains, i already have a head start on the history of the drain.

i give a warranty that i feel good about. meaning there is no set in stone warranty period. if i feel it should have lasted 6 months, i'll come back and re-clean it. sometimes i charge just for the additional time like an extension to the original job minus any machine charge.

by tracking the prior history, i know whats worked in the past.

once i know there is a serious issue i document that and let them know that there is no way to guarantee a line that has issues that a snake, jetter can't fix.

as far as going back to jobs that i felt plugged too soon, it's only a few times a year.

rick.
                      phoebe it is

Comment

i don't offer a set warantee. since i camera every job, when applicable, i point out issues to the client. if they don't take action to fix the problem and it backs up again it's another call.

if i feel it's something i might have overlooked, the 1st hour on a call back is on me. anything over that is on the client's dime.

steve
                        Last edited by stxrus; 03-11-2009, 09:07 AM. Reason: impckble typing skills
                        In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

AT McRooter our ad says it all! Your Shi$ is our bread and butter!

Not to worry Mam,wash cloth stoppage? Our excavators are standing by !

We'll get it right [ even if ,it takes every nickle the old Gal has ]
                          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
                          X