X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trojan Tool Response

Originally posted by toolaholic View Post
    Dunbar,YOU CRACK ME UP ! STEP AWAY FROM THE SRAWBERRY SHORT CAKE!

lol!

I'm about to devour a can of my finest meatball ravioli.

I'm preparing, >>> guns, ammo, canned food, ammo, and more ammo.
    Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Originally posted by Trojan Tool View Post
      Trojan Tool regrets that JerryMac misunderstood that there was no opportunity for employment even before he left Salt Lake City for Houston. Upon arrival in Houston, this concept was reinforced to him and we wished him well in his future. We regret that JerryMac finds himself in a tough situation but Trojan Tool never promised a sales position to him. We think JerryMac is an excellent plumber but we seek an excellent sales person.
      Well I seek an excellent company and you NOT IT !!!!!!!!!

Comment

I seem to recall that when all this was announced in the "Wake up call" thread, JerryMac had added several things to his signature at the bottom of the post. I believe it was Josh that called him on it.

That being said, i seem to remember seeing a functional email address for JerryMac that was using Trojan's email server. You can't just make that up, it had to be set up by someone in the company.

So now, explain why a valid email address was given to JerryMac if there was no intention of hiring him????

Here was Josh's reply showing what I believe was a valid email address for JerryMac:

Thanks Jerry... I bet nobody was smart enough to look 2 lines down to figure it out from this.

E-MAILJERRYMAC@UTAHWEB.COM"
        E-MAILJERRYMAC@TROJANTOOLMFG.COM (Looks like the real deal!!!)
        WWW.TROJANTOOLMFG.COM
        CALIF. LIC. PLBG,HEAT,DRAINS,FIRESPRINKLER CONTRACTOR, SINCE JAN. 1989

Regardless... good luck at your new position...
        www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

Originally posted by DUNBAR View Post
          lol!

I'm about to devour a can of my finest meatball ravioli.

I'm preparing, >>> guns, ammo, canned food, ammo, and more ammo.
          Us bunker folks hang togeather, screw the GOVT! GOTA GO KNOCK ON THE DOOR!!!
          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Lets see, I can buy a drain Machine from Ridgid. Parts and service will be there till hell
            freezes over. OR I could by it from Trogan ,parts and service, I deal with the IRS.

HELLO RIDGID, I NEED YOUR MACHINES
            I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by jrsaltz View Post
              I seem to recall that when all this was announced in the "Wake up call" thread, JerryMac had added several things to his signature at the bottom of the post. I believe it was Josh that called him on it.

That being said, i seem to remember seeing a functional email address for JerryMac that was using Trojan's email server. You can't just make that up, it had to be set up by someone in the company.

So now, explain why a valid email address was given to JerryMac if there was no intention of hiring him????

Here was Josh's reply showing what I believe was a valid email address for JerryMac:

Thanks Jerry... I bet nobody was smart enough to look 2 lines down to figure it out from this.

E-MAILJERRYMAC@UTAHWEB.COM"
              E-MAILJERRYMAC@TROJANTOOLMFG.COM (Looks like the real deal!!!)
              WWW.TROJANTOOLMFG.COM
              CALIF. LIC. PLBG,HEAT,DRAINS,FIRESPRINKLER CONTRACTOR, SINCE JAN. 1989

Regardless... good luck at your new position...
              Yes,

You can also see it in GOOGLES cache

http://74.125.47.132/search?sourceid...hp%3Ft%3D23842

Attached Files

Comment

Trojan Tool regrets that JerryMac misunderstood that there was no opportunity for employment even before he left Salt Lake City for Houston. Upon arrival in Houston, this concept was reinforced to him and we wished him well in his future. We regret that JerryMac finds himself in a tough situation but Trojan Tool never promised a sales position to him. We think JerryMac is an excellent plumber but we seek an excellent sales person.
                How can you take this message serious if it doesn't have name or title at the end?

Comment

Sounds like lawyer speak to me, right down to "sales person", how PC can you get
                  INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
                  Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

JERRY IS THE ONLY FRIEND ON GOT ON THIS FORUM,,
                    He reaches out to you ,like a sales man should,
                    LIKE a sales man is supposed to do .

Comment

They are following this thread very closely. Last login was yesterday.

Comment

I know we should not need contracts a handshake should suffice. BUT if anyone has to move for a job get the details in writing. Most reputable companies will send you a job offer letter detailing the position and compensation. If they don't, ask for it... If they say no then walk away.

Comment

Well,
                          What is plainly evident is that there was a wrong committed and somebody got shorted in the process, what is also evident is a total lack of customer service and satisfaction as they cannot even keep their word with a prospective employee, too bad really.

What I have learned is this, the best way to hurt a company is by not spending your money with them, free market system is still the best... Cash Is King

I'll be due up for some new machines here over the next year or so, 'spose I know where I'm not spending my money.

Have a good day
                          sigpic
                          www.uandiplumbing.com

Comment

Anyone heard from Jerry as of late?

I was going to spend a few hundred on cables through this company until this all came to play.

Good eye PlumbingSkool. Ain't no one going to take away you know your **** about the internet and its workings.
                            Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Was wondering the same???

Comment

He was on the 19th but did not post.

Mark
                                "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

Working...
                                X