Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Trojan Tool Response

Originally posted by EasyEman View Post
    I know we should not need contracts a handshake should suffice. BUT if anyone has to move for a job get the details in writing. Most reputable companies will send you a job offer letter detailing the position and compensation. If they don't, ask for it... If they say no then walk away.
    I agree, except for the handshake. In some states, verbal is a contract, but hard to prove, so the Law loves to see written contracts.

Would I hire a salesman to work in the field? I don't think so. Most salespeople are as mechanically inclined as a potato and as delicate as a little tiny flower.

Would I hire a plumber to sell nothing but parts? No. Its easy enough to find a plumbing parts salesman. Some plumbers have success as professional estimators, but that's rare, too. We usually end up playing on the internet or down at the bar.

Besides all that, who would shake hands with a rooter man?

Comment

just to let you all know i am trying to stay up to date on your posts
      but at this time i am using our clubhouse computer on a on and off
      basis till i can get my internet connected after april the 3rd.
      when i will be able to respond to all
      your posts !
      JERRYMAC
      E-MAILJERRYMAC777@GMAIL.COM
      CALIF. LIC. PLBG,HEAT,DRAINS,ELECTRIC,WATER HEATER, BOILER, POOL AND SPA HEATER
      FIRE SPRINKLER CONTRACTOR,
      SINCE JAN. 1989

Comment

Originally posted by Plumbers View Post
        Besides all that, who would shake hands with a rooter man?
        that's why me bump elbows together down here. unless you dislike the clown and then it's a full body hug

steve
        In the never ending struggle to keep the water flowing.... The Poo Poo Cowboy rides again!!!

Comment

I have left this thread alone because I didnt want to show any bias either way on this. However, I recently received more information on what really happened. I just wanted to post up here and make it clear that there is more to this than meets the eye.

In my opinion Trojan Tool handled this one properly. I did not speak directly with Trojan Tool on this but was able to find out some additional information about what happened and they weren't in the wrong on this one.

In fairness and impartiality that this forum has always tried to uphold please don't let this thread sway your opinion of their brand or of JerryMac. Lets just let this one fade out into history.

Josh

Comment

Working...
          X