X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trojan Tool Response

Trojan Tool regrets that JerryMac misunderstood that there was no opportunity for employment even before he left Salt Lake City for Houston. Upon arrival in Houston, this concept was reinforced to him and we wished him well in his future. We regret that JerryMac finds himself in a tough situation but Trojan Tool never promised a sales position to him. We think JerryMac is an excellent plumber but we seek an excellent sales person.

Re: Trojan Tool Response

Maybe there's more to it, but I don't buy this. Why would anyone in his right mind fully knowing he had no job, uproot his life and move anyway? Something's fishy....and I don't think it's Jerry.
    Last edited by Twicepipes; 03-16-2009, 03:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Trojan Tool View Post
      Trojan Tool regrets that JerryMac misunderstood that there was no opportunity for employment even before he left Salt Lake City for Houston. Upon arrival in Houston, this concept was reinforced to him and we wished him well in his future. We regret that JerryMac finds himself in a tough situation but Trojan Tool never promised a sales position to him. We think JerryMac is an excellent plumber but we seek an excellent sales person.
      I don't think there's a plumber on this board who doesn't wish they had salesmen with real world plumbing experience that they could take question/concerns to. I know I do.
      West Trail Mechanical Ltd
      Service. Commitment. Expertise.

www.westtrailmechanical.ca

Comment

YES I WAS DISCHEVELED I HAD JUST SPENT A WEEK ON THE ROAD WITHOUT A BATH OR CHANGE OF CLOTHES,
        AS EVERTHING WAS STILL PACKED !

I JUST UNLOADED THE TRUCK WITHOUT PUTTING ANY THING AWAY
        AND FIRST THING DROVE OVER TO TROJAN
        BECAUSE IT SEEMED OVER THE PHONE WHEN WE TALKED THAT YOU WANTED TO MEET WITH ME ASAP,
        AND AS ANY PLUMBER OR DRAIN CLEANER KNOWS THEIR ARE TIMES THAT YOU GET DOWN AND DIRTY IN THE TRADES! !
        BUT THATS ALL WATER UNDER THE BRIDGE
        NOW
        JERRYMAC
        E-MAILJERRYMAC777@GMAIL.COM
        CALIF. LIC. PLBG,HEAT,DRAINS,ELECTRIC,WATER HEATER, BOILER, POOL AND SPA HEATER
        FIRE SPRINKLER CONTRACTOR,
        SINCE JAN. 1989

Comment

I missed what exactly happened in the begining, but I agree with bigpipe when I have a technical question or problem with something it is nice to talk to somebody that heas been there done that.

Don't believe me go to one of the big box auto parts stores and ask for somthing that is not in their computer and they just look at you, knowing it is on the shelf. "I need a wheel bearing for a massey ferguson hay baler, bearing number xxxxx", uuuhhhh what year, make, model, and does it have a/c or four wheel drive????

Just my little rant.

G3

Comment

Who's to say this CFO of Trojan Tools is who he says he is? Why would he come here, register and post a response? It's probably someone trying to start some chit.

Comment

I believe this is a real response from Trojan Tool.

Comment

With out given a guy a try you would never know how good of a sales person one is, and if your looking for a sales person, why not give the guy a try he was there for the job.

I agree I get so tired of trying to talk to some one on some product, and they only know that the pamphlet says. they most of the time do not even know were the switch is.
                Push sticks/blocks Save Fingers
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                "The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good."
                attributed to Samuel Johnson
                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                PUBLIC NOTICE: Due to recent budget cuts, the rising cost of electricity, gas, and oil...plus the current state of the economy............the light at the end of the tunnel, has been turned off.

Comment

Is this "wanna be Spartan Tool" company not hanging on by a thread anyway?

Coat tailers!
                  www.firstresponsedrain.com

Comment

You can fake a good machine but you cant fake a good person

Comment

Lets try to remain respectful to all parties involved here. As has been said already there are two sides to every story. To go a little further there are many perceptions to every conversation. Perhaps that is one of the reasons why Internet Dating rarely works out.

Mark
                      "Somewhere a Village is Missing Twelve Idiots!" - Casey Anthony

I never lost a cent on the jobs I didn't get!

Comment

There is an old saying, that you have only ONE chance to make a FIRST.. Well you get the idea.

And I feel for Jerry, but he admits, that his one meeting, that he had not showered in a WEEK?????

Don't get me wrong, I've gone to job interviews not fully showered, but I did go as presentable as possible.
                        As I knew I had only one chance to make the first impression.

However, if he was PROMISED a job. Then why rush so much, to not even take a shower?
                        No, I am not saying a suit and tie, but at least shaved, trimmed, showered, clean clothes (shirt + pants).

But the fact of RUSH, makes me wonder??? What the last conversation previous to him leaving the state was about (as the Tool company states).
                        Granted, if he says that even in the last conv. that he was promised a job (no matter what).
                        Then by all means, this company should be put through the ringer, and I will pass this along to EVER forum I frequent. THAT CERTAINLY WOULD NOT BE THE WAY TO HANDLE THIS!!!!

EDIT::
                        But, as stated (all of you know) it is PURE human nature to react on a first meeting.
                        Think about it, I am at your home to fix a window, and I come smelling like a $%#^@&& (yet I do good work).
                        How many of you would really say to others HE WAS GREAT.
                        Personally, I don't think I would get many referalls. But I may be wrong.

I did have one fellow that worked for me, and he did good work, but I NEVER let him come around customers.
                        And I told him why, he had no problem with it. Yet, he loved me as a boss, as I paid people that did good work, WELL.
                        Last edited by BCR; 03-16-2009, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Of course, it isn't water under Jerry's bridge. If Jerry had walked in the door to purchase a machine a little disheveled,would He have been given the bums rush?
                          Smells like the cast system with the new management.
                          Remember our friend Jerry, when that Kama comes in the same door.
                          I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Originally posted by ToUtahNow View Post
                            Lets try to remain respectful to all parties involved here. As has been said already there are two sides to every story. To go a little further there are many perceptions to every conversation. Perhaps that is one of the reasons why Internet Dating rarely works out.

Mark

Wha?

But, I'm in love..

Click image for larger version

Name:	09cc48b6f5419e291580e695af3f197c.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.6 KB
ID:	6222
                            Northern Kentucky Plumbers Twitter Feed | Plumbing Videos

Comment

Dunbar,YOU CRACK ME UP ! STEP AWAY FROM THE SRAWBERRY SHORT CAKE!
                              I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Comment

Working...
                              X