General maxi rooter cable feed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General maxi rooter cable feed

Mine is not feeding or retracting well. Took the three rollers out, and the shoulders are rounded.
    Are they suppose to be sharp? Thanks
    I can build anything You want , if you draw a picture of it , on the back of a big enough check .

Re: General maxi rooter cable feed

They are smooth and even. And your cable needs to be in good shape also. I buy the rollers online, if you need help let me know I will look it up but I think it was plumbers surplus . com
    Seattle Drain Service

Comment

It's a General part so order right away.
      With any luck you'll have your part by May 6th, and if your super lucky, you'll have the RIGHT part by May 6th.

GOOD LUCK!
      INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
      Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Tool, or anyone else that is interested
        PM me your e-mail and I can send you a list with part #'s and prices for all their products. The list is over a year old so some prices may have changed a bit.
        INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
        Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

I bought the rollers and sometimes they are really bad and hard to work with, they also sell complete units to just pop in. Here is the link
          http://www.plumbersurplus.com/Cat/Ge...-Feed/466/List
          Seattle Drain Service

Comment

Working...
          X