It Finally came!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It Finally came!

Well the K-60 got here thursday afternoon, got it all set up in the van, took the K-50 and my hand augers off the van and put the k-39 and k-60 in there place. Got to use it once on friday but it was just a soft clog line and did not get to see what it would really do. Was on call this weekend but was not getting much and I really wanted to use the K-60 so I decided I would run my own line. I have never had any drain issues in the 4 years I lived at my house but I figured what the hell. So I camered the line first to see if there where any issues, small problems, slitghtly separated joints but no roots, then I to about 5' from the city main and I see a large mass from the top of the pipe, only had enough room to get the camera head by, probably 1 1/2, and it was a hard material, because it did not move when I hit it with the camera, and this was at about 80'. So I set the k-60 up with the 3" sawtooth and away I went, it is easy to keep track of how far in you are with the sectional because of the 15' sections, when I got to the clog the cable jumped and rattled just a little but never really bound up, ran past the bad spot 2 or 3 times then pulled the cable out. Put the camera back in and the entire mass is gone, I could see a small reminance of the root that was cut but that was it. I think the clog was a root ball that was incased by grease, that is the only thing that I think could be as hard as that material was, and plus it was a white material.

So far: The k-60 is doing was I thought and was hoping it would do, to clear a root plus grease clog is a tough number and it did it well, now if I can just find a sewer line with oak tree roots my questions will be answered.

P

Re: It Finally came!

Congrats and good luck

Comment

Re: It Finally came!

Another k60 fanboy in the making

Comment

Working...
      X