No announcement yet.

I need a jetter hose!!!!

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a jetter hose!!!!

Its getting close to that time to replace my mainline jetter hose. Imma need 400 feet of 1/2inch hose. My machine is 12gpm General...i got a price quote from one company for $950 for the same type of hose.I heard that Parker hose is good......any thoughts,comments on this? the parker hose price cheaper than the $950 General jetter hose.

Re: I need a jetter hose!!!!

no experience with 1/2"

I use paker hose, believe it is 918c... orange hydraulic hose, about $2/ft in 1/4". Lasts a year or two for me. Id be guessing but thats prabably 200-300 jobs.
    This is my reminder to myself that no good will ever come from discussing politics or religion with anyone, ever.

Here it is $2.00 per foot for 1/2" but it is only rated to 3000psi which should work for you or spend $2.50 per foot for 4000 psi.
      Seattle Drain Service

There are two other companies you may want to try. "" and Capital Rubber (630) 595-6644.
        I just received my 3/8" by 200' 4,000 psi Piranha hose ordered from Abbott but shipped from the manufacturer. With shipping and sales tax (I paid tax due to Abbott being in the same state as I am located) the price was the lowest I could find, $1.19 a foot.
        BTW the hose you are looking for was lower at the EPA Sales website.

check out aqua mole
          Clark County Plumbing And Drain