New Trailer jet right to work

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Trailer jet right to work

We picked up our new trailer jet on Thursday afternoon and it went right to work on Friday morning. The jet is made by Sewer Equipment company of America. It is 18gpm @ 4000 psi, it has a 51hp Cat diesel engine, full control wireless remote control, flow control to adjust the pressure from 0-4000psi(This is nice to have since its first job was 6 inch orangeburg and we did not want to destroy the pipe just clean it) pulsation control to navigate 90s or tough blockages, 300 gallon water tank, air purge & cold weather recirc for winter use, 500 feet 1/2 inch hose, rotating hose reel and electric brakes. This jet is really designed right with a full tank of water, you don't even know your towing it, the balance is right on. Thanks to Tom Doheny and everyone at Jack Doheny Supply.
    Attached Files

Re: New Trailer jet right to work

How low of a temp is the cold weather recirc good for?

What did this set up run you?
    Feel free not to answer this question. I know know some people don't like to disclose that type of information.
    INSIGHT PIPE is now Maine Drain Serving most of ME with no charge for travel! 207-431-6232 is nolonger a working # our NEW # is 207-355-1476
    Sewer main snaking (roto rooting). Sink clogs. Sewer backup. Pipe inspection/locating. No Dig trenchless repair. Root clog removal.We are NOT to replace your local Plumber, as we do not do plumbing. WE ARE YOUR DRAIN CLEANING EXPERTS!!! www.sewermaine.com waterville winslow bangor augusta skowhegan fairfield pittsfield oakland

Comment

Re: New Trailer jet right to work

Originally posted by Gene Bickford View Post
      How low of a temp is the cold weather recirc good for?

What did this set up run you?
      Feel free not to answer this question. I know know some people don't like to disclose that type of information.
      Hi Gene
      The cold weather recirc constantly circulates water through the entire system and back to the tank, they say moving water is not supposed to freeze but I am sure there is a point it will freeze. So I am unsure of the exact temp it is good to. There also is an antifreeze system thats available, I went with the air purge instead. You can get both if you want. After speaking with other guys about the antifreeze system you have to make sure that the antifreeze/water ratio is right on and properly circulated through out the system or parts might freeze. There is less of an error margin with the air purge.

Comment

Working...
      X