Baby wipes

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Baby wipes

We have been collecting them on a auger and pulling them out.Unless there is better way.
    I see rick used 3x4 cutter but I seem to struggle with any cutters going into baby wipes.
    Regards
    Greg

Comment

greg i use cutters as the line is typically full of roots. the roots cause the wipes to hang up.

i will clear the wipes and roots as needed to keep cutting.

my secrete weapon, reverse auger is the fastest to get the line cleared, not cleaned.

rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

Originally posted by jrsaltz View Post
        Here's some we caught with the 300 machine at a school for disabled kids. We removed nearly an entire plastic grocery bag worth.
        You told me once you didn't like the 300. What gives??

Comment

Originally posted by Jay Mpls View Post
          I had quite a few "white mice" from an inside main last week....
          The tenants thought the toilet was a garbage can.
          Did you clean this sewer lateral through the floor drain ?? arent you afraid of picking up a 3 or 4 inch ball of roots or white mice inside the 4 " lateral and getting stuck when you try to come back throught the 1 1/12 inch-2 inch floor drain ??

Comment

Originally posted by G3sprinklers View Post
            Well not to one up anybody but I remember going to the drive-in with my dad and then going home with my mom. I guess you could say dad was snaking the pipe

G3
            S#%T I almost pissed my self with this thread thats good
            SMELLS LIKE $$$$$$ TO ME

Comment

I was doing "field rebuilds" of lift station pumps at a 20-plex every few weeks for almost a year.

They would get so packed with various hygiene products that the motors wouldn't turn at all.

Occasionally, both pumps would go out at once and it was a real super fun time.

I'm glad I FINALLY got them to buy a grinder pump.... I got a call the other day that the last effluent pump has completely failed.

Sometimes I wish our rates were higher......

Comment

Working...
              X