Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ridgid c-10 sectional innercore cable #.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what size pipe are you cleaning with the 7/8'' cable 100mm or 150 mm.? i clean 4''/ 100mm all the time with the first section of c-10ic/ innercore. an also about 3m-12m / 10-40' of 6''/ 150mm. nothing wrong with all innercore, it's just a little heavier. the innercore cuts down on the flexibility of the cable. it's not anchored to the ends, it just fills the space an cuts down on the flex.

Rick.
    phoebe it is

Comment

• DATS
      DATS commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks Rick - Mostly 4" pipe. I might order 2-3 lengths & give them a go around PVC gully traps. Non IC breezes around most of the ones over here & if the IC does as well that would be terrific, but if it doesn't I'll use it on the earthenware/clay gully's. Appreciate your feedback.

Does the 1.25" IC require any attachments to the jawset or will it work with the standard equip it comes with? I'm figuring it just requires an adjustment like when switching from 5/8 to 7/8.

Comment

Ridgid doesn't make 1.25" inner core. Only hollow core and it fits their k1500 machine. The k1500 will also run 7/8" cable with a jaw set change out.

Rick.
      phoebe it is

Comment

RIDGED MAKES A C11 IC CABLE WE HAVE IT IN STOCK MARVIN

Comment

• PLUMBER RICK
          PLUMBER RICK commented
          Editing a comment
          I stand corrected. Its the same as the 7/8" plastic core.
          Catalog # 24226 model # c-11pc. 15' long.

Although I do know of a 9' section of innerwound cable that exist. And it works great for the drill. Too bad you can't but it. I made my own adapters to couple it to general cable and allows me to run ridgid cutters up front.

Rick.
      Working...
      X