Announcement

Announcement Module
Collapse
No announcement yet.

ridgid c-10 sectional innercore cable #.

Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ridgid c-10 sectional innercore cable #.

since this has been coming up and has been a little tricky to order, i figured a thread just for this product would make it easy to find.

thanks renee for the part number.

this is sectional 7/8'' innercore cable. 7/8'' x 15'. this is what makes the k-60 into a machine that handles the big roots and i use it on all my 4'' and 6'' lines

rick.

Good Morning,

Just a quick update, we do have the C-10IC Cables. They can be ordered under RIDGID Catalog # 25036.

Have a great day!

Product Manager

RIDGID Drain Cleaning
    phoebe it is

Re: ridgid c-10 sectional innercore cable #.

Since Ridgid uses plastic on their ic cables does that effect the durability of one compared to one made of other materials? I know it eliminates the rust but what other benefits does it offer compared to other ic cables? Also are they any factors that are negative to having the plastic ic?

Thanks for your help
    -Dan
    Last edited by DanLawrence; 04-30-2009, 05:17 PM. Reason: I want to direct this question to every one

Comment

RICK will have nothing negative to say about them!

Comment

Originally posted by jhplumbing View Post
        RICK will have nothing negative to say about them!
        Your right, I do want to hear what he has to say I just edited it so that it's directed to every one

Comment

i'm not a fan of everything ridgid

so before i critique a product i take a good look at it from the practical standpoint to the actual design construction. i put it to through the paces. i buy tools with my money and i use them and sometimes abuse them. i'm also not easy on stuff, but i also know the limitations of tools and usually have the proper tool for the job.

so take it for what it's worth. i don't promote any tool just to promote it. i promote them based on the fact they go above and beyond expectation.
          sure i get excited about new tools and technology. but i also share my experience's with all of us on the forum so they too can enjoy it. nothing like spending hard earned money and being disappointed.

i don't think i've let anyone down with my praise of the k-60

so back to the question

the plastic innercore at first was a concern as it's not attached to the couplings. it's pretty much floating in between the open wind cable.

but know after running it for well over a year, in the front section. i've got nothing negative to say about it. it allows me to snake 6'' pipe with confidence and get the line open. the cable is still in great condition and has not let me down.

i doubt you'll find too many reviews as the cable has not been easy to find. so if anyone else has something to add or ask, fire away.

don't be shy, i don't bite

rick.
          phoebe it is

Comment

Give him all the grief you want, he appears to have big shoulders and can carry it well. He is very knowledgeable and freely shares this knowledge. Plumber Rick is a great american!

Comment

I was just making a joke about plumber rick! Besides he turned me on to buying a k-60!! ..............

Comment

Originally posted by kingbee View Post
                Give him all the grief you want, he appears to have big shoulders and can carry it well. He is very knowledgeable and freely shares this knowledge. Plumber Rick is a great american!

How come I feel the need to waive an American flag.

Comment

I think I hear Lee Greenwood in th background.
                  www.ClinkscalesSeptic.com

Comment

Please have a little heart for the girl who has to live with him! You are just making things harder for me!
                    I love my plumber

"My Hero"

Welcome, Phoebe Jacqueline!

Comment

It goes without saying MrsSeatDown, behind every great man is a great woman. You are a great american also! God bless the USA. And yes, that was Lee Greenwood.

Comment

I had said that once jokingly to my wife that behind every great man there is a great woman, referring to myself of course. She then corrected me and told me that every great man has a better woman walking beside him and if she is behind him then she is just kicking his butt to get the garage cleaned

Comment

Working...
                        X